Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Sep 17, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Gillymilly
Excited about Disney

Bent over last week at work to pick up car keys I'd dropped in the car park and my uniform trousers split down the back from waistband to crotch... and I certainly wasn't wearing my "big pants" that day... 🙈
Gillymilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
JellyEllieBean
Imagineer

My friend came out of the train station, walked over to his waiting car, threw his sports bag in the back, jumped in the passenger seat and started chatting, when he looked at his wife, he realised it wasn't her and he was in the wrong car 😝😝😝
Old 20 Sep 17, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mousettes
Imagineer

loving these, I think this thread should go on and on and entertain us, brighten up my days

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
I went to a fairly posh hotel set in a faux oldie worldie type chintzy interior for a meeting.

Went to lunch and on the way back spotted the loo and dived in quickly before heading off to the second part of the meeting. The bathroom suite was old fashioned China with blue roses all over it and amazing wallpaper and gilt mirrors and I was hurriedly checking my hair in one of these whilst I washed my hands in the rose bedecked sink.

In came my new boss's boss who I was desperately trying to impress at the meeting and I smirked at him a bit thinking ha- foolish coming into the ladies loo. I won't be scared of him again!

Unfortunately, he smiled nicely at me and politely asked if I was finished with the urinal as he needed to get back to give the speech !

Yukkkkk!
Originally Posted by NatalieG View Post
Haha love it! Mine happened yesterday. I've recently found out I'm pregnant (very early) but my brain isn't quite working properly at the moment. Yesterday, I desperately needed a wee so popped into Asda. Just about made it! Then I heard a weird gushing sound... a urinal!

I'd gone into the gents! Only thing that could have been worse was if there was anyone else around to have seen it!
Originally Posted by Gillymilly View Post
Bent over last week at work to pick up car keys I'd dropped in the car park and my uniform trousers split down the back from waistband to crotch... and I certainly wasn't wearing my "big pants" that day... 🙈
Originally Posted by JellyEllieBean View Post
My friend came out of the train station, walked over to his waiting car, threw his sports bag in the back, jumped in the passenger seat and started chatting, when he looked at his wife, he realised it wasn't her and he was in the wrong car 😝😝😝
mousettes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 17, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post

I was in the middle of a busy high street when all of a sudden I felt that familiar *ping* of knicker elastic snapping I was on my way to a restaurant for a meal and had a dress on, so I had to shove my hands into my coat pockets and grip on for dear life until I got there. Longest walk of my life ever.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 17, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
liz-paul
Very Serious Dibber

This thread has given me a proper laugh! Reminds me of when I was about 14/15 and my bra strap broke during my cheerleading class 😳😳😳 luckily it was about the end of the class and nobody noticed . I thought I might die of embarrassment though 😂
liz-paul is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 17, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

It was one of my first trainee jobs, I was crouching on floor trying to fish something out the cupboard when I realised I was treading on the back of my lovely summer skirt which was elasticated. My big boss was behind me at another desk so I had an embarrassing choice to make... Risk standing up but pulling the back of my skirt down showing my knickers or the one I chose, falling sideways in a ball on the floor.
Either way it was embarrassing.
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 17, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Noodle500
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Noodle500 View Post
It was one of my first trainee jobs, I was crouching on floor trying to fish something out the cupboard when I realised I was treading on the back of my lovely summer skirt which was elasticated. My big boss was behind me at another desk so I had an embarrassing choice to make... Risk standing up but pulling the back of my skirt down showing my knickers or the one I chose, falling sideways in a ball on the floor.
Either way it was embarrassing.
I've also had my skirt tucked in my knickers while standing at the bar with my back to the pub entrance. A lady took pity on me and tapped my shoulder to tell me. None of my boyfriends mates did.
Noodle500 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
laura
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jojo82 View Post
I worked all day once with one black converse plimsole on and one cheap new look imitation one! never noticed until the very end of the day lol.
I did this on Friday, went to work and sat down in staff room, decided to put my feet up before I started, burst out laughing when I realised I had two odd shoes on, to be fair they where black flossy shoes but one was plain and other had stitched pattern on it, ended up giving rest off the staff a laugh as had no choice but to wear them till I finished work
Old 21 Sep 17, 03:34 AM  
Link to this Post
grottyrotty
Imagineer

When I was a trainee solicitor, I had to go to the Magistrates Court for a family case. I was sat talking to another solicitor while waiting for my client, when i realised the black suit that I thought I'd put on that morning was actually a navy jacket with black trousers

Deb
Old 21 Sep 17, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

My boss gave me a lift home once (very unusual occurrence) when I got out of the car, I leant across and kissed her full on the lips saying "Cheers, bye darling" and got out of the car, I was opening my front door when it dawned on me that it wasn't my husband! I blushed for a month!
WhereIBelong is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List