Old 6 Sep 14, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post

More great pics.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 14, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

We had a lot of breakfasts at Port Orleans Riverside, it was only a couple of minutes in the car so was nice and easy. Most of mine looked like this as I love French toast. I'd get a bounty platter and ask for no meat, so I'd get two of the toast.

We had the pirate's league makeover on this day, which I'll put some pics up of now instead of doing a separate report. The girls loved this, it was great fun and the people doing the makeovers played a good part. They went for the mermaid package which was around $80 including the make up and their outfits and I thought was really good value as they did the BBB makeover last time and we paid about $500 for both of them to have a makeover, dresses, shoes etc.

They got painted nails, mermaid makeup, hair twists (really simple but I like it more than the princess BBB hairstyles) and they got a colour change hairclip and necklace as well as getting the make up and varnish to keep.

They do a pirate parade later in the day, like they do with BBB. But whenever the I've seen the BBB ones it's only those who have had the makeover, whereas this seemed to be open to any kids in the area.

We thought with it that they'd get a photo with Captain Jack and we'd hung around for 3 hours for this, but it was still nice. Captain Jack did come out on the stage and the girls enjoyed watching him but they didn't get picked so we didn't get a photo, but he was good.

Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 14, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

We had snacks at Magic Kingdom (but I'm going to post all of our snack photos in one go at the end) and later we stopped off at Goods to Go to get a late lunch/early tea as we were going on the Pirate Pals Wishes Cruise and knew we'd get some snacks there too!

I went for the veggie sandwich as there wasn't much else on the menu, but I was pleasantly surprised with this. I hadn't been impressed with the food options at OKW, so we did go to POR quite a bit for a better choice. This had red peppers, courgette, mushroom and caramellised onions and was lovely.

Matt had the day's special which was a jerk chicken sandwich

The girls shared an adult portion of nuggets and fries (of course)

and I think we all had brownie!

Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Sep 14, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

We went off to the Contemporary for the Wishes pirate cruise. We checked in and went into a room where we waited for everyone to arrive and the girls did a treasure hunt (and got beads for getting them all correct) and we were given bandanas to wear.

We were led into the room next door and there were lots of stations with snacks:

Matilda was delighted that there was 'cotton candy'

There was a freezer full of goodies like frozen lemonade, mickey sandwiches etc (or it was full before I took the photo!)

There was cheese popcorn, pretzels, fruit and chocolate coins here.

Drinks, and there were juices around the other side

And cake!

Lots of cake!

The girls met Hook and Smee and then we got into our groups and set off on the boat. There were lots of games, songs, jokes and prizes on the boat. Our guide was fab and we all had a great time and would recommend this 100%. We did the Wishes dessert party last time, and this was soooo much better. We went out by the Electric Water Pageant and then watched the fireworks. The music was pumped into the boat too, it was lovely.

And at the end of it all, there was someone waiting to meet us

Old 6 Sep 14, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

aw, the picture with peter pan is priceless! put a smile on my face - it's lovely photo
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 14, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Wow, that wishes pirate cruise looks great. Fab report, thanks for sharing
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 14, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Diva
Imagineer

Enjoying reading along xx
WDW 2020 POR
Disney_Diva is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 14, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
louikane
VIP Dibber

louikane's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Loving this, I was thinking about doing the dessert party next year but this might have just changed my mind!
2017 Sunset Lakes
2019 Emerald Island
2023 Emerald Island
2024 OKW
louikane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 14, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Mandsjh
Apprentice Imagineer

Great report
Mandsjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 14, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
what lovely photos of your girls x
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List