Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Good luck on your driving test. It took me 6 attempts until I passed and I was prescribed beta blockers to steady my nerves before the big day! I was a nervous wreck! I really hope it's third time lucky for you.

£29 for Premier Inn? What a bargain! It will be lovely to watch a show in London that evening. I'd love to take Amelia to see Matilda. She loves the book and the film.

Not long to go now!
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 17, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

It's all coming together with the holiday. Well done on the dollar rate you got, not too bad at all. Good bargain on the Premier Inn, hope you enjoy your short stay in London.

Good luck with your next driving test

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 17, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
It's all coming together with the holiday. Well done on the dollar rate you got, not too bad at all. Good bargain on the Premier Inn, hope you enjoy your short stay in London.

Good luck with your next driving test
Originally Posted by pixie81 View Post
Good luck on your driving test. It took me 6 attempts until I passed and I was prescribed beta blockers to steady my nerves before the big day! I was a nervous wreck! I really hope it's third time lucky for you.

£29 for Premier Inn? What a bargain! It will be lovely to watch a show in London that evening. I'd love to take Amelia to see Matilda. She loves the book and the film.

Not long to go now!
Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Great update, it's shaping up really nicely
3rd time lucky ...
We are also experiencing driving test trauma in our house so I do feel for you X
Originally Posted by jo_usa View Post
lovely update sorry about your driving test but Im sure it be 3rd time luckyxx
thanks everyone, it was such a silly mistake that I made today that I think it might haunt me forever! if I had just read the road sign! I must say, I'm not great at multi tasking, I can either look at the roundabout or read the signs, another 3 weeks to get in as much practice at possible!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 17, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post

WOOHOO SEPTEMBER! someone pass me the pumpkin spice!

2 months today we will have made it to London (if all goes to plan) and hopefully doing something more interesting then hanging out at the T4 premiere inn, no promises though!
I come to you again after another failed driving test (speeding this time!) and just 61 days out from lift off! Fast pass opens this Sunday, so I'm going to have to battle for a FOP fast pass while also selling euros to the Invernesian public, sounds fun doesn't it?
Anyway... what progress has been made this last 3 weeks? well! I could wax lyrical for hours about how much I enjoyed kayaking down at longboat key, I'm not an outdoor person, but I will most certainly make an exception for this.

we have booked the same tour as last year, it last a good few hours and its a proper work out! Chris saw dolphins last year, in the distance but I was so busy trying to go as fast as possible I not only gave myself blisters but managed to miss the dolphins.
Its a long old drive but its so worth it, and I'll be looking for out nice cafes around about.

Something new for this year, a dessert party!

I love the look of this new show and I've always wanted to do something really indulgent and this fits the bill!

Booked for 11/11, it will be the day we are at discovery cove, so hopefully we wont be to tired! extra magic hours afterward as well, something else we have never managed to do! Chris is a bit dubious about it, fingers crossed the view of HEA is worth it.

see you on Sunday for a fastpass update!

Edited at 04:00 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 17, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Not long for you now...you must be getting excited. Did you get you fop FP? I hope so. Can't wait until you start the report. I hope you have a brilliant time.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List