Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 1 Oct 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

First time out of the uk day 2

Tuesday:

Alarm set up at 645 to go and have breakfast at 745

We walked down from the lift to see that PLUTO! Was doing a meet and greet in the hall way by the shop so I had to meet him since he's my favourite character he's just so bloody cute 😍

So after meeting Pluto we went and had breakfast, we both had a cooked breakfast with a cup of tea and apple juice and then headed off to the parks

We headed for the railroad train first as it was 930 so decided to wait and take a trip round the park to find our feet

We decided to get off at discoveryland... nothing to do with the fact hubby is a huge Star Wars fan 🙄

So we went and grabbed fast passes for star tours we got times for 11:25-11:55 to kill some time before we went on this we headed to buzz this was only a 5min walk

We checked out the shop and stopped to have a drink before our fast pass time. 11:25 soon came and we boarded star tours. It was good we both enjoyed this ride after we had a good look round star traders and then headed out so hubby could ride hyperspace mountain (I chickened out haha)

We did a few other bits in discovery land and then headed over to frontierland.

We used our hotel fast passes and headed for big thunder mountain! I hate rollercoaster and fast rides but I loved this ride! So much fun 😁

We did the phantom manor next and then headed to go on the river boat she was really pretty too

Big thunder mountain looked good from here

We was getting hungry at this point so headed to adventureland to go have grub in hakuna matata. Food was good here 😁 €29 paid we headed back into the Main Street

These are so pretty to look at 😍
We headed under the castle to see maleifcent

After seeing maleifcent we decided to go and check out walt Disney studio as we'd not been here yet. On the way down Main Street the queue for daisy was short so decided to meet her she was so sassy! Wanted to meet Donald but his queue was too long

So we headed into walts studio and headed for the tram tour. This was very good even tho we got a little wet 😂 Deffo recommend this to anyone 😁

Next the reason we didn't go in the ballon... the Hollywood tower of terror! Hubbys idea I hate lifts 😳 Awful awful ride i don't get it made me feel so sick and even hubby didn't like it would not go on it again! Think our faces say it all! Altho check out the guy next to me and his cool composure 😳 Think he's on a different ride haha

After pulling ourselves together we headed back to the hotel for a drink and freshen up and headed back out again

This Disneyland hotel is the prettiest hotel ever 😁

So we had a look up and down the shops and watched the illuminations from afar and then headed to buffalo bills Wild West show

We checked in and got given a blue hat!

Our view was good and we sat and waited for the show to start

Overall not the best food or show and I'm glad we didn't pay full price for the tickets otherwise I would of been disappointed

After finishing here we had a nosey thru disney village and then headed back to the hotel shattered and ready for some shut eye!

Steps walked 25,328

Edited at 10:07 PM.
Emma1987BTL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 17, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Great day two,we didn't do Buffalo.Bills as I hate horses so glad we didn't miss much!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 17, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

Mobile

You really didn't miss much 😩 Heard so many good things and was disappointed

Will post day 3/4/5 over the next week xx
Emma1987BTL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 17, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
zoe3003
Imagineer

Looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip.
SSR & RPR Aug 15
zoe3003 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List