Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 7 Feb 18, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreaming
VIP Dibber

New Walking Dead Trailer

Has anyone seen the trailer yet, if so what did you think?
Disney Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

After last seasons woeful attempt,I would be surprised if anyone will still bother to watch,surely it cannot be any worse,in answer to your question, no, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
johnandmaz
Imagineer

The trailers always look good but I'm not expecting much.

Seeing as the second half of the season was already filmed, apart from a few tweaks in editing, it's hard to see how they can correct the awful first half of the season with all the poor reviews they've had.

Living in hope but...

Florida - 91, 93, 94, 95, 97, 01, 03, 05, 07 - twice, 09, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24
johnandmaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Please God let the Walkers eat Rick and all the other losers. Let Carol and Daryl start a relationship, find a boat and disappear to some far flung island and live their lives in peace away from what has become a dire program.

So sad how it has gone downhill.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Please God let the Walkers eat Rick and all the other losers. Let Carol and Daryl start a relationship, find a boat and disappear to some far flung island and live their lives in peace away from what has become a dire program.

Walkers, oh yes,I remember them!, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkerBabe
Apprentice Imagineer

I am rewatching the entire box set in anticipation of the new series and it has reinforced what I already felt...season 1 and 2 were amazing, seasons 3 - 6 still good although sometimes patchy, and then in season 7 it started going downhill and season 8 was a snore fest. Although I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan as an actor, I’m bored of Negan and the ridiculous plot twists. It’s all gone on too long and it breaks my heart to say I will only be watching the new series because I’ve invested so much time in it, but I’m fully expecting it to be utterly dire and dull
TinkerBabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 18, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dreaming
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post

Ha ha i agree with this completely.
Disney Dreaming is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 18, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Liz
Very Serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 34
I used to count days till it came back on. Now I’m not even bothered.
The amount of times they could have got rid of Negan
We put the first season on again last week and it’s so brilliant.
We will keep watching and just hope it gets better.

I did hear a rumour that Karl hadn’t been bitten by a walker but another group who dress up as walkers - we might not have gotten rid of him yet!
Old 13 Feb 18, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Adcro
Serious Dibber

I'm looking forward to it.

The thing is, yes the zombie apocalypse was the premise, but its not solely about killing zombies anymore, it's about the stories, and the relationships between characters, it's a slow burn, not a rush-to-the-end thing. If you want the full thing to be rounded off quicker, it might be better just to watch some zombie movies instead.
Adcro is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List