Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 Jan 18, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Firstly what is this ludicrous claim about pre-travel day/ travel days being dull?! I absolutely love them… and these certainly didn’t disappoint!

What an absolute superstar Charlotte was, such a long day for her and it looks like she totally took it all in her stride! The V Room looked brilliant, and such a great way to keep a little one entertained whilst waiting for a flight (adding this to my list of things to remember for our next trip!)… the food in there look great too!

Great tip on the Snufflebabe too, I will be remembering that for Charlie’s first flight in May… I’m wiling to try anything to make the journey as smooth and comfortable for him as possible!

I love the little storage boxes you get at the side when flying in the bubble, so great to have everything to hand!

I loved reading this and it’s already putting my mind at rest that a long haul flight with an under 2 is totally doable! I have lots of questions but I will no doubt be bombarding you with those directly so you can share all your knowledge and tips!

So excited for this report, thank you so much for taking the time to write it! xxx
Haha sorry Lisa I stand corrected!

She was a little trouper we were so proud of her.

Yes V room is a top tip for sure. Worth every penny to let her run around and play safely before the flight, and the food was an added bonus

That's what I figured with the Snufflebabe, it can't hurt so might as well give it a try. Plus I really like the smell of it. Weird I know! Haha.

You know I'm your prime cheerleader to be off to Florida with Charlie! So whatever I can do...you have my number

Xx
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

Great report, we're travelling with our youngest for the first time next month just before he turns 2 and I hope he is as well behaved as your little girl on the flight!

Good to hear such a positive review of Beth too as we're using her as well
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Great report, we're travelling with our youngest for the first time next month just before he turns 2 and I hope he is as well behaved as your little girl on the flight!

Good to hear such a positive review of Beth too as we're using her as well
Ah I hope so too! Good luck! Sure he will be absolutely fine.

Beth is brilliant! She just can't do enough for you!

Hope you have a fantastic trip. Thanks for reading x
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Great report, I love reading about pre-travel and travel day .

Charlotte is so cute and she was such a star with all the travelling. The V Room looks great, especially for little ones, and she did so well on the flight.

I also have to unpack on arrival night even if it’s late (which it always is) and my legs are about to give in (which they usually are). Like you say though, who wants to get up and do it the following morning?

Looking forward to reading the rest .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 18, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
Great report, I love reading about pre-travel and travel day .

Charlotte is so cute and she was such a star with all the travelling. The V Room looks great, especially for little ones, and she did so well on the flight.

I also have to unpack on arrival night even if it’s late (which it always is) and my legs are about to give in (which they usually are). Like you say though, who wants to get up and do it the following morning?

Looking forward to reading the rest .
Thanks! Yes V room was superb, I think having such a relaxed morning there helped with her being so good on the flight.
Glad you agree! I couldn't settle knowing all my cases were still lying around half unpacked! I can't even leave stuff in a bag if we're staying somewhere overnight

TFR! X
Old 17 Feb 18, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Late to the party on this one but reading all I can to prepare for traveling with a 20mth old in Oct! She did so so well.
Definitely like the idea of V room - at the moment VA and BA prices are the same, so any extras like this could swing it. Have done the no1 lounge but it wasn't that child friendly from memory.
Old 17 Feb 18, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by piglet100 View Post
Late to the party on this one but reading all I can to prepare for traveling with a 20mth old in Oct! She did so so well.
Definitely like the idea of V room - at the moment VA and BA prices are the same, so any extras like this could swing it. Have done the no1 lounge but it wasn't that child friendly from memory.
Not late at all, it's still in progress!
I've never flown with BA or used any of the other airport lounges, so have nothing to compare but we found the V room fantastic and flying with Virgin was stress free and easy.
I'm sure your little one will do absolutely fine! My top tips are lots of snacky things, their own seat if you can, lots of books/stickers/colouring/things to watch on a tablet or similar x
Old 18 Mar 18, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
i love jack
Apprentice Imagineer

A great travel day, looks like Charlotte was a star!
I always think it’s the car hire bit that you realise how tired you are!
Looking forward to reading the rest
Old 19 Mar 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
A great travel day, looks like Charlotte was a star!
I always think it’s the car hire bit that you realise how tired you are!
Looking forward to reading the rest
She was amazing - much better than we had hoped haha!

Oh gosh yeah, we really hit a wall I could have cried in that car park to be honest!

Thank you hope you enjoy x
Old 23 Mar 18, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

The lounge looked great, much calmer for Charlotte than having to be around the likes of Pandora and Mackenzie running riot.

Charlotte did well on the flight, glad she managed to in a nap.

Animal Kingdom Lodge looks beautiful with the Christmas tree.

Looking forward to reading about Charlotte's first visit, I feel like I just read about her being born!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List