Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 18 Feb 18, 12:43 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkerSmee
Trainee Dibber

Brilliant read! Thank you!
TinkerSmee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'm going to have serious withdrawal until the next report! I wonder if you will really stick to 2021 after your 40th celebrations. I keep saying we won't be coming back until then either but I'm not sure if I could see it through...
Thanks again for sharing your report, they are great to read and for you an excellent record of your trip-I really should make the effort to do it for our trip now I have the memory of a goldfish! Off to read the pre-trip, yay😊
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 12:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Toff Princess
Getting Excited

Toff Princess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 21
I enjoyed this SO very much. I am so looking forward to your 2018 visit even if it is the last in a while. And Andy's photo faces are EVERYTHING!
Old 19 Feb 18, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo82
slightly serious Dibber

Great end to your trip report Helen.

The photo montage of Andy is hilarious.

Very excited that your up for doing a report on this years trip. Heading to your pre trip report just now.

Jojo
jojo82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hopefully I've remembered to comment on each days post as I've read it - I know that I found it really nice when people commented on my TR's (which I no longer do as our days are very relaxed as we are fortunate to go regularly!) and it's also a real labour of love!

First off, thank you for all the time and effort you put into the report and for sharing your holiday with strangers - I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all about it and will certainly be looking forward to reading the final instalment in the trilogy

My DH and I had agreed to have a break from Disney for a couple of years as we are a bit 'Disneyed' out after going at least once a year for a number of years and I blame you that we will now be looking to go in 2019! I have been very selective about reading trip reports recently and mainly visiting just the chat part of the forums but couldn't resist a completed one from a member I've enjoyed a report from before! So it's all your fault... I'm blaming you entirely (oh and maybe RedRach1903 and Team Harding )

Off to read the next trip pre-trip now as I've made myself wait until I'd finished this one which I've been rationing!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Sad it's come to an end, but thanks for writing your report. I simply do not have it in me to record and write every thing down, so I applaud you for that. I love reading trip reports and yours is one of my highlights x
Thank you - that's so nice to hear. It does feel like a real labour of love at times but it is great to look back on and makes me happy that other people enjoy reading along.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
Really loving the fact you included stats comparing trips! Glad you had a good time (I think )
Thank you - I do love a good stat. It always fascinates me to see how far we walk and how much we get out of these holidays. I'm sure this year's trip will be no different!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Little Bob View Post
Really, really enjoyed your report. 👍 I’m one of those readers who chuckle along and look forward to the next instalment but rarely comment due to not knowing what to say! That’s a lame excuse I know. New Year’s Resolution - show my appreciation of the effort these reports take. Thank you! 😄
Thank you very much - I am also guilty of reading and running for a lot of trip reports - there are so many on here that are so good. Thank you for commenting here, it makes me happy to know that people out there enjoy them!
Old 27 Feb 18, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Ahhh I loved this, perfect ending to anothercracking report!

I think you should add hearing some classic American phrases to your TR bingo! Such as “do you gotta go potty?” & “goooood job”.

You already know we heart Sophia and Rocco, but love the pics! Can’t wait to meet them next weekend! Waaaaa!

And yes, Peppermint Bark is life changing! I still have a few bits left!

Thanks for the laughs, fab! Xxx

Totally agree that crowds would be easier to handle when your not melting into a puddle of sweat! Pretty jel that you never encountered any big tour groups! We always seem to bump into them at Universal!

The collage of Andy’s faces is fantastic! All the LOLs!
Oh yes, we definitely need some classic American phrases in the bingo. Also "are you still working on that, honey?" when they try to remove your plate when you're obviously still filling your face.

Praying we can get some peppermint bark from the GF this year - not holding out too much hope though.

Boo to tour groups. Boo.

Thank you for all your fab comments along the way. I cannot wait for your report - less than 6 weeks to go #chopchop
Old 27 Feb 18, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Holiboo View Post
Loved every minute of your trip report, thanks so much for all the hard work! It's kept me chuckling on many an evening! Really looking forward to the next one!
The new kittens are just gorgeous! I especially appreciate them as a fellow Berkshire-dwelling cat owner
Thank you - really pleased you've found it entertaining!

The kittens are beautiful but SO naughty. The house is a mess and we are covered in scratches but I don't think we'd have it any other way!