Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Dec 17, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
lemon-squeeze
Excited about Disney

Been doing so well until this evening. Just eaten a family size choc bar and now feeling a little sick. Oh well serves me right. Onwards and upwards tomorrow is another day.
lemon-squeeze is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 17, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Oh and also... have you seen the "news" that SW have now decided that Mug Shots and Pasta Sauce will be synned? I recon they are going to bring out their own (expensive) versions and thats why they have done it, but either way, people have been eating them for years and loosing so how can someone suddenly saying "Thats 4 Syns" mean people won't loose weight if they eat it (ove and above their Syn allowence) it's madness.

Personally I don't eat them really anyway (unless I'm in a pinch) but if I did, I would be continuing to!
Will go and look at this , they arnt something I have all the time but handy when I'm in a rush at lunchtime, but not if syns have gone right up
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 17, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by lemon-squeeze View Post
Been doing so well until this evening. Just eaten a family size choc bar and now feeling a little sick. Oh well serves me right. Onwards and upwards tomorrow is another day.
We've all done it , but tomorrow's another day like you say... you can still turn things round X
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 17, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
SW fish, chips, peas and salad for tea... one syn for a bit of salad dressing
Old 13 Dec 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I've been eating the Aldi noodle pots that are the same as Naked Noodles, the sweet chilli is fab for quick salon lunches. Bit annoyed that they are now 2 syns instead of free, they've only been out for a few weeks so they definitely haven't changed their ingredients!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 17, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Oh and also... have you seen the "news" that SW have now decided that Mug Shots and Pasta Sauce will be synned? I recon they are going to bring out their own (expensive) versions and thats why they have done it, but either way, people have been eating them for years and loosing so how can someone suddenly saying "Thats 4 Syns" mean people won't loose weight if they eat it (ove and above their Syn allowence) it's madness.

Personally I don't eat them really anyway (unless I'm in a pinch) but if I did, I would be continuing to!
I agree with you i sometimes have these as a quick lunch at work, how ca the syns go up so much if we have all beem losing weight. I don’t understand

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 17, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by hilz22 View Post
I agree with you i sometimes have these as a quick lunch at work, how ca the syns go up so much if we have all beem losing weight. I don’t understand
Just been looking online at syn changes ... some things that were free have jumped up to three or four syns ... :angry:
Old 14 Dec 17, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lemon-squeeze View Post
Today is another day, forget about it now, I do stuff like that all the time, always regret it afterwards but it's just a blip

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Will go and look at this , they arnt something I have all the time but handy when I'm in a rush at lunchtime, but not if syns have gone right up
Yes I am the same, I don't have them often at all but always have a couple in "just incase"

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
I've been eating the Aldi noodle pots that are the same as Naked Noodles, the sweet chilli is fab for quick salon lunches. Bit annoyed that they are now 2 syns instead of free, they've only been out for a few weeks so they definitely haven't changed their ingredients!
If you have been eating and still loosing, personally if it was me I wouldn't syn them still!

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Just been looking online at syn changes ... some things that were free have jumped up to three or four syns ... :angry:
I fully expect their own range out soon. It's a total con, usually they only change Syn value if the recipe changes which is fair enough but their reason for this is a con and very underhand if you ask me. They say it's because you can "over eat" but for a pasta and sauce, one packet makes a lot, you could "over eat" regular pasta as well so I think it s BS reason.

My friend lost, I think it was 4stone (might have been closer to 5 actually) a few years ago and she doesn't cook AT ALL, every day she had mug shot for lunch and nearly every day she had a pasta and sauce over a jacket spud for tea, she's put on about 2 stone over the last few years (as she stopped going when she got to target) and so joined back with me and in 12 weeks she has lost 1.5 stone, again eating mug shots and pasta sauce (she does eat her 1/3rd speed now as well) she hasn't syned them and always uses her 15 syns a day on snacks, so if something is now 4 syns that means every day she "should" have been at nearly 20 syns instead of 15, which is 35 syns a week so either A) they have put a made up Syn value on them for their own gain or B) the plan can allow more syns per person per day for them to actively lose weight. I would go for option A - I am really quite mad about this, I think it's a seriously underhanded tactic and rubs me up with wrong way.
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 17, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
hilz22
Imagineer

1lb loss for me this week, happy with this after a heavy weekend, and a sneaky garlic bread last night. And of course the 2 mugshots i have had this week and not counted 😂😂
If i can loose 1.5lb next week i will have hit my target of 2 stone before Christmas x

'Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do' -just saying
hilz22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 17, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

1lb loss for me this week, happy with this after a heavy weekend, and a sneaky garlic bread last night. And of course the 2 mugshots i have had this week and not counted 😂😂
If i can loose 1.5lb next week i will have hit my target of 2 stone before Christmas x
well done that's brilliant... and even the mug shots didn't tip you over the edge

Fingers crossed for you reaching your target fpr Christmas!
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread