Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 8 Dec 17, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Loved reading this fab, detailed report. Looking forwards to more
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 17, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Hurray, it’s begun ! It’s only travel day and I am hooked already! Thank you for providing such fab entertainment so early on a Sunday morning (the joys is a new baby!)

First things first... I can’t believe we are only finding out about the car ticking over to 1000 miles now, how did you keep this juicy little story to yourself for so long?!

A great travel day though, glad you made the most of your PE experience by loading up on the snacks! Totally rubbish that they let you guys upstairs off last though, surely the main perk of being up in the bubble?! A tough slog through the immigrated hall too but once you are through the other side all is soon forgotten eh?!

AKL looks absolutely amazing! If only we had known in advance about the bunk beds... me and Rach could have come too! (I’m sure A wouldn’t have minded!)

Such a great start, I am beyond excited for all the instalments to come!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 17, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
Really enjoyed reading, good travel day apart from immigration, looking forward to more.
Thank you! Yes, immigration was a pain, especially when you are raring to get going.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 17, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Fish and chips? Fish and chips? That is not the correct term as you well know

Hahaha oh the excitement of reaching 1000 miles on the car. It doesn't get much better than that ; Although, sadly, I think I'd have enjoyed it too. I'm a fan of even numbers.

I still can't believe Andy doesn't eat pork. What is his equivalent to pigs in blankets at Christmas?!

Scottish folk? Binge drinking? Surely not!

I am always hungry on planes too. I don’t get full! I just eat eat eat!

Such a pain about the wait at immigration. They should not have let the BA lot in before you guys! Poor show MCO!

Overall, a pretty easy travel day though what no dramas. Just what you want

SO excited for Day 1 xxx
I have now edited the main text to make amends for the chipper omission.

I told A you share in his milometer joy and he is very pleased. No pigs and no blankets for him but it just means I get double so its all good really.

I thought about texting you when I saw theScottish bingers... it made me laugh.

Day one coming very soon xx
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 17, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
Great travel day, how odd that you saw someone washing m&ms in the sink!
I know! I practically ran out of the loo to share the weird tale with Andy!
Old 10 Dec 17, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DISNEYLIZ View Post
We were at the AKL at the same time as you and also got a car park view room. I asked is we could have another room when we were checking in and was given a savannah room straight away. I shocked myself, I don't usually say anything.
Get start to your trip
Oh that’s great news that you got a room with a view. We thought about asking but we were already in by that point and very happy with our location so couldn’t be bothered to move. Hope you had a great trip.
Old 10 Dec 17, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Very pleased to see this report started and always happy to see cat photos, especially the cheeky cutie Hero!

How ridiculous that they let everyone else off the plane before upstairs, I’d be so annoyed.

Great start to your report
Thank you! I will pass on your compliments to the cats.

Yeah, it was annoying, great for the downstairs passengers though. Grump.
Old 10 Dec 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Great report. Same thing happened to me when disembarking from PE in the bubble last month. Maybe we had the same crew. It was even more annoying because we'd been bumped from row 19 up there, so wasn't even our choice. But I am now flat out refusing to fly in the bubble even though DH loves it.

Looking forward to reading more!
Oh now that is super annoying, especially after being moved. I wonder if anyone actually complains - although apparently these things are meant to be at “crew discretion”. Hmmm. I don’t think we’d do the bubble again either - it’s nice and quiet but it does get a little... fragrant after a while.
Old 10 Dec 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
Yay you’ve started! Good pre-travel and travel day.

Looking forward to reading more 😁
Thank you for reading! Next instalment coming very soon.
Old 10 Dec 17, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by clochette View Post
Great day apart from Immigration. I'd be a bit peeved as well. Did the woman washing the M and Ms wash her hands as well? I'm intrigued! Did you not ask her why? I feel that is a fatal lack if attention to detail on your part
Looking forward to reading the rest of the trip.
Hahaha - your comment made me laugh a lot. I should have asked! But I was too busy giggling and gawping.