Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 28 Jan 18, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Wow, what an epic day. Your waitress sounds very odd! We did a Tusker House breakfast on a whim but that was a mistake really as we didn't leave ourselves enough time - we only saw Donald. The food was good though.

Pandora looks and sounds amazing (we were bored by the film too - they lost me at 'unobtanium'!), and Rivers of Light looks um... interesting!
Ha - the waitress was ruthlessly efficient but I guess you need to be so at those character buffet meals - we didn’t expect them to be quite so chaotic. But we loved the food.

Pandora was very pretty, it looked amazing with one of those perfect deep blue Florida skies and it’s great at night too. Glad it wasn’t just me that couldn’t hack the movie. What a snooze fest. The music in it was lovely though.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

What a long, but fun, day! I loved pandora ride and the canteen was great esp when so quite at night😊 thanks for sharing
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 18, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
What a long, but fun, day! I loved pandora ride and the canteen was great esp when so quite at night😊 thanks for sharing
Thank you for commenting. I was a little worried about how we would fill a day at Animal Kingdom but I think we managed pretty well. Loved FoP and Satuli Canteen, the hype was well deserved for both, I felt.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Nice Avatar hoodie, I hope your all cosy glowing in the dark at home, I'm sure the new kittens will love it! Great to see Andy wearing my favourite t-shirt today😊 Sounds like a great day in AK we've never done a character breakfast before so I booked Tusker with the ROL package, I'm still a bit torn whether to bother and go for the Star Wars dessert party instead-so many ways to spend unnecessary cash! I'm off to read the next day to see how ToT goes-I'm not sure I could stomach it😬
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Nice Avatar hoodie, I hope your all cosy glowing in the dark at home, I'm sure the new kittens will love it! Great to see Andy wearing my favourite t-shirt today😊 Sounds like a great day in AK we've never done a character breakfast before so I booked Tusker with the ROL package, I'm still a bit torn whether to bother and go for the Star Wars dessert party instead-so many ways to spend unnecessary cash! I'm off to read the next day to see how ToT goes-I'm not sure I could stomach it😬
The Avatar hoodie has been hanging on the wardrobe door more or less since the day we got home! I need to get a bit more wear out of it really but haven't quite found the right occasion/outfit as yet.

Tusker will be fun - we really liked it and the food was outstanding. I'd pick that over a dessert party any day of the week but only because I get better value eating my body weight in bacon whereas I think I'd struggle with the cupcakes!
Old 17 Feb 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Another jam packed day! The qs restaurant in AK looks very nice, the beef bowl looks ace! I can't wait to see pandora and rol!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 18, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Another jam packed day! The qs restaurant in AK looks very nice, the beef bowl looks ace! I can't wait to see pandora and rol!
The food in Pandora definitely exceeded expectations and is certainly back on the list again for this year. It was just what we needed as we were starting to flag.

You'll love the new stuff at AK - Pandora is done so well, and RoL is really pretty.