Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 10 Jan 18, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post

First Draft Sept 18 - how does it look ?

Hi all staying at POFQ 14 nights Sept 18 on DDP its me, DH, DD (16) and DS (3).
Here goes...
13/9 - Arrival day quick service at Disney Springs
14/9 - Magic Kingdom with breakfast at BOG and an early dinner at T-Rex
15/9 - Magic Kingdom brunch QS and earlyish dinner at CRT
16/9 - Typhoon Lagoon with QS and dinner at Narcoossee's
17/9 - Epcot lunch Liberty Inn and Dinner at Rose and Crown
18/9 - Epcot Yorkshire Pub lunch and Dinner at Spice Road Table
19/9 - QS brunch with Shopping Day and Dinner at Crystal Palace
20/9 - Animal Kingdom lunch Flame Tree BBQ and Dinner at Yaki-Yeti - hopefully we will be stopping overnight at AKL
21/9 - Animal Kingdom QS lunch and Sanaa Dinner
22/9 - Disney Springs Lunch and Off to Tampa for daughter to do a meet and greet with Niall Horan
23/9 - Blizzard Beach QS and Beaches and Cream for Dinner
24/9 - Hollywood Studios Backlot Express QS and Sci-Fi Dinner
25/9 - Breakfast at Trattonia Al Forno then off to Kennedy Space Centre
26/9 - Park Day QS Lunch and Dinner at BOG
27/9 - Last minute shopping and home

ADR fast approaching so want to make sure I have my plan in place. I am open to swap things over but definitely need to keep in CP, CRT, BOG, T Rex and Trattonia Al Forno

Thanks all - look forward to hearing all your advice
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 18, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

I notice you are doing QS for lunch and TS for dinner...

Our strategy was to do TS at lunchtimes as we know which parks we will be in and will there at midday. We have young ones (8 & 4) so it will get them sat down, out of the sun... Come evening meal we are not sure if we will be tired and needing to head back to hotel / pool so we decide to do QS in the evening as we don't need to be and can be flexible.

You are doing MK / MK... Epcot / Epcot... AK / AK... is it not worth mixing it up a bit more so you doing MK and then maybe MK after doing a day at Epcot and AK...

Just some thoughts. Its my first time though so maybe better opinions to be had
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 18, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Looks good in general. Funnily enough last time we did almost exactly the same with CRT and Narcosees big dinners in the first 2-3 days. We actually found tiredness took away from this a little. CRT yes you could go early, Narcosees one of the perks is to watch the fireworks out if the window so personally I'd do it later in the holiday when the jetlag is gone (last year DD fell asleep in her main)
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 18, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
johnandmaz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Looks good in general. Funnily enough last time we did almost exactly the same with CRT and Narcosees big dinners in the first 2-3 days. We actually found tiredness took away from this a little. CRT yes you could go early, Narcosees one of the perks is to watch the fireworks out if the window so personally I'd do it later in the holiday when the jetlag is gone (last year DD fell asleep in her main)
Echo this. Found out many years ago that late dinners early in the holiday really suck the enjoyment away and make it a chore. That's a lot of credits to use at Narcoossee' s if you wish you were in bed - especially with your son being only 3.

The last time we did this was in 2007 when our children were little. A half 6 at Raglan Road on our third night. So tired we barely ate anything and conversation was zero. Bodyclock telling you it's really really late.

Get the early mornings/rope drop in the first week and fireworks/late dinners in the second. It's my 31st time across the pond in September and I can't stress enough the bodyclock thing during the first week. Use it to hit rope drop bright and early and don't expect to be doing the congo in the evening unless it's in your dreams.

Otherwise a good mix with rest days mixed in - so important. Sanaa -
top place, one of our favourites. Don't agree with the TS for lunch. Tended to fill us up and slow us down in the afternoon plus it disrupted the flow of the day. An early evening TS around 5 is the right balance for us but everyone different.

Our plan is here with a mixture of early morning/late evening. A lot of rest days but we're without children for the first time and at Beach Club so can enjoy stormalong bay.
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/plan...ew.php?p=30083

Florida - 91, 93, 94, 95, 97, 01, 03, 05, 07 - twice, 09, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 24
johnandmaz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Your doing the same parka one after another, I personally find it nicer to do one park go somewhere else then go back to that park, just means it mixes it up slightly also it means you do magic kingdom the first two days then don’t go back for the rest of the holiday? May be nice to do one day at the start then one nearer the end? Just how I do and see it 😊
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List