Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Jan 18, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

You've taken some brilliant photos there ... thanks for sharing.
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Fantastic day great photos Jiko is really lovely.
Thank you and agree - we're trying to work out where we can fit it into our next trip...

Originally Posted by sotagals View Post
You've taken some brilliant photos there ... thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much!
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JackyH
Imagineer

JackyH's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Great start. Your photographs are really good. As an amateur photographer myself could I ask what camera you are using? Love your composition. Looking forward to reading more.
Old 17 Feb 18, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Waltdisnae
Getting Excited

Mobile

Loving your report, fantastic photos. As a fellow veggie very interested to follow along.
Waltdisnae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by JackyH View Post
Great start. Your photographs are really good. As an amateur photographer myself could I ask what camera you are using? Love your composition. Looking forward to reading more.
Thank you so much! I'm still learning but do love my photos.

My camera body is the Canon 6D, the lens I used the most at WDW was my Tamron 24-70 mm F2.8 VC USD - it is pin sharp and pretty fantastic in low light. The Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM was my go to for safari photos though.

Originally Posted by Waltdisnae View Post
Loving your report, fantastic photos. As a fellow veggie very interested to follow along.
Yay a fellow veggie! welcome aboard There is plenty of food to come. And thank you very much!
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Lovely parade photos and an a/c shady spot to sit in sounds perfect! I agree that 2pm is a better time.
Your meal at Jiko looked delicious.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
princessfiona
Imagineer

princessfiona's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
wow what fantastic parade photos you have taken. Makes me soooo excited knowing we will see it in May. I love the parades. Also got a few notes jotted down in my ever expanding hints and tips folder. Thanks for a great blog.

princessfiona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Lovely parade photos and an a/c shady spot to sit in sounds perfect! I agree that 2pm is a better time.
Your meal at Jiko looked delicious.
Thank you very much! And goodness that food was delicious. We're only in WDW for 9 nights next trip and have still been trying to work out where we can fit a trip to Jiko in

Originally Posted by princessfiona View Post
wow what fantastic parade photos you have taken. Makes me soooo excited knowing we will see it in May. I love the parades. Also got a few notes jotted down in my ever expanding hints and tips folder. Thanks for a great blog.
Thank you very much - there will be a lot more parade photos to come - I have a problem (and in my ig - kirsty_ws_disney_fix). I spend so much more time watching Festival of Fantasy than anything else in the parks

if there is anything else you want to know please do ask away! I'm sure you'll have an amazing trip, May is such a great time to go - make sure you don't miss Flower and Garden at Epcot, its my favourite festival (and the frushi in Japan is soooooo good.)
Old 18 Feb 18, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Lovely first day at MK👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I’ve just realised we flew out the day before you!

Hey, that’s my favourite spot to watch the Parade from

Do you have any Project Pie in London? They are just like Blaze, we have one in Dundee.

How awesome that Jiko had a vegetarian menu.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List