Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 22 Jan 18, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Hi, i've caught up on all your days so far and am loving your report! Very good insight as we are taking my niece in April and she'll be 19 months! xxx
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We went to HS 3 or 4 times on our most recent trip (only half days or less) and we still didn't manage to get everything done. We do both love Star Wars though. Glad you weren't disappointed with it

Love Lottie's dress and love her in that giant hat. Definitely not too much

We ended up cancelling Beaches & Cream on our last trip as we just couldn't fit any more food in (sob) so it's top of the list for next time!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Hi, i've caught up on all your days so far and am loving your report! Very good insight as we are taking my niece in April and she'll be 19 months! xxx
Aw thanks Rach! How lovely, you will have such a fantastic time! Great time of year too, love Flower & Garden.
Hope this report is a bit helpful for you - even if it's things not to do haha
Xx

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
We went to HS 3 or 4 times on our most recent trip (only half days or less) and we still didn't manage to get everything done. We do both love Star Wars though. Glad you weren't disappointed with it

Love Lottie's dress and love her in that giant hat. Definitely not too much

We ended up cancelling Beaches & Cream on our last trip as we just couldn't fit any more food in (sob) so it's top of the list for next time!

It's a funny one isn't it, think if neither of us liked star wars and were visiting with Charlotte we would have done everything we were interested in easily in 1 morning. As it was I'm really glad we went back as we had a great evening...but that's a story for another day!
We toyed with the idea of cancelling Beaches & Cream when we booked Tusker House, but we actually cancelled a visit there on our last trip so I was so determined to go this time! Glad we did but wish we had managed some ice cream! Xx
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

I love the Star Wars badge with her name, I might have to look for those for my boys! She was very cute with Olaf. I think my youngest will love all the characters
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 18, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

What a lovely morning in DHS... Lottie looked so cute in her little Star Wars t-shirt! And such gorgeous photos of you both meeting Olaf! (And I have to say if I had been in front I would have let you go ahead too!)

The food at Beaches and Cream looked lovely, it's so on my list to get there at some point... maybe just for dessert though as I would love to try a sundae!

A great shopping trip too, lovely that you could get some Christmas gifts ticked off the list! I cannot believe you left BBW empty-handed though... that is some achievement!

Excited for another MK instalment! xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 18, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
What a lovely morning in DHS... Lottie looked so cute in her little Star Wars t-shirt! And such gorgeous photos of you both meeting Olaf! (And I have to say if I had been in front I would have let you go ahead too!)

The food at Beaches and Cream looked lovely, it's so on my list to get there at some point... maybe just for dessert though as I would love to try a sundae!

A great shopping trip too, lovely that you could get some Christmas gifts ticked off the list! I cannot believe you left BBW empty-handed though... that is some achievement!

Excited for another MK instalment! xxx

It was a cute shirt wasn't it. Was so happy when I found it in H&M!
We definitely had a better time at HS than I thought we would!
Olaf was great. Funny with all the planning we do that sometimes those little random moments end up being the nicest.
It was good - next time we go we will definitely just have ice cream!
Haha I know. Don't worry I make up for it in the Florida mall!

TFR xxx

Edited at 03:54 PM.
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 18, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Fab day! What a cutie with Olaf. She seems to have taken it all in her stride so far

Some bargain shopping too.

We found there was way more to do at HS than we expected too & had three visits in all last May.

Great read, thanks for sharing x
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 18, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Fab day! What a cutie with Olaf. She seems to have taken it all in her stride so far

Some bargain shopping too.

We found there was way more to do at HS than we expected too & had three visits in all last May.

Great read, thanks for sharing x
Thanks Michelle, I know she really did!

We definitely were more successful at these Outlets - don't think we will ever be able to just do one lot

It was a nice surprise that there was more to do than we thought!
Thanks so much for reading x
Old 15 Feb 18, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A great day the photo of your daughter with Olaf Is lovely

Joan
Old 15 Feb 18, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Looks like another fab day, you certainly pack plenty in, even managing a bath at the end!
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List