Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 17 Feb 18, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
bella9
VIP Dibber

Watched it couple of days ago. Can't say I'm a fan of Dale's, but I warmed to him: he made me laugh, and also brought a tear to my eye when he was talking about his mother - she was so pretty. I know Dibbers have spotted inconsistencies with the filming, but I'll watch the rest of it because I liked Dale's easy-going style. Some of the one-liners were a bit dodgy, and sometimes he might have been trying a little too hard, but I enjoyed watching him - the actual programme wasn't that brilliant.
bella9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We watched the first one last night, and really enjoyed it. I know the Disney footage was edited badly, but we were still excited to see our favourite place. Enjoyed seeing parts of Florida we have never visited too.
I like Dale, he seems a nice person who obviously loves the area. When he spoke about his mother's tragic death it was obvious how much it has affected him, very honest of him to talk about it. I do hope episode 2 airs soon.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
We watched the first one last night, and really enjoyed it. I know the Disney footage was edited badly, but we were still excited to see our favourite place. Enjoyed seeing parts of Florida we have never visited too.
I like Dale, he seems a nice person who obviously loves the area. When he spoke about his mother's tragic death it was obvious how much it has affected him, very honest of him to talk about it. I do hope episode 2 airs soon.
We went to watch the 2nd one on catch up and can’t find it. OH set it to record but for some reason it didn’t. Wasn’t it on in the end?

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
We went to watch the 2nd one on catch up and can’t find it. OH set it to record but for some reason it didn’t. Wasn’t it on in the end?
We did the same, it wasn't on and not on catch up either. I think most people assume it was with the awful event's that happened in Florida that it was cancelled. Might be worth watching for it next week as they might screen it then. I'm sure if someone knows they will add a reminder on the DIBB to let people know.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
bigseve
Imagineer

It has been postponed and will resume at "a later date" according to Channel 5.

Following the tragic events in Florida, we have postponed this series for the time being. It is too soon to say when it will be rescheduled, though we will post details as soon as any dates are confirmed.

This was from the FAQs on the Ch 5 site.
bigseve is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

That’s a good point.
So, so sad. Senseless

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Feb 18, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Warning. Episode 2 appears to be available on YouTube but it's a con. It's a hour of nonsense with a link to a dodgy website. Would be nice if Channel 5 could let us when they might actually broadcast the rest of the series rather than just leaving us hanging.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Mobile

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
Warning. Episode 2 appears to be available on YouTube but it's a con. It's a hour of nonsense with a link to a dodgy website. Would be nice if Channel 5 could let us when they might actually broadcast the rest of the series rather than just leaving us hanging.
Thanks for the heads up Geoff - I probably won't waste any time looking then.
Old 21 Feb 18, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
stevo25
Very Serious Dibber

faqs.channel5/hc/en-us/a...ida-Fly-Drive-

Quote "Following the tragic events in Florida, we have postponed this series for the time being. It is too soon to say when it will be rescheduled, though we will post details as soon as any dates are confirmed."
I cant see the link due to work firewalls blocking TV
stevo25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by stevo25 View Post
faqs.channel5/hc/en-us/a...ida-Fly-Drive-

Quote "Following the tragic events in Florida, we have postponed this series for the time being. It is too soon to say when it will be rescheduled, though we will post details as soon as any dates are confirmed."
I cant see the link due to work firewalls blocking TV
I'm not sure which link you are trying to access but when I click on your link (thanks for sharing) I get exactly the wording you have quoted above.