Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 2 Feb 18, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
johnb
Imagineer

K & M Rentals

We are off to Orlando in 3 weeks time. I have a temporary mobility problem which means I can't walk more than a couple of hundred yards at a time. So I am considering renting an ECV for the duration of the holiday so that I can also use it outside of the parks.

K & M Rentals is the nearest location to where we are staying. Has anyone used them in the past? If so, I would be interested to hear of their experiences and the quality of the vehicles.
johnb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 18, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
dil2373
Getting Excited

Hi we used these in May last year after sun mobility ripped us off they turned up as arranged next day & we had no issues with the scooter at all. I am using them again this year
Old 2 Feb 18, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
johnb
Imagineer

Thanks. It is always good to know of someone who has used them and been satisfied.
johnb is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 18, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Mo&Chris
VIP Dibber

We use K & M every time, and always get fantastic service

We swing past on the way to our apartment from the airport to pick one up from the shop, the scooters are always well maintained and the staff couldn't be more helpful.
If you've never used one before, they're more than happy to show you what's what, and how to dismantle it to go in the boot (which is very easy to do)

/Chris
Mo&Chris is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 18, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
johnb
Imagineer

Thanks for the information. I hadn't thought of picking one up on the way from the airport. That makes more sense than going back the following day.
I haven't used one before, so a demo of how to dismantle and assemble will be very useful.