Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 13 Feb 18, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
phoebe23
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I also thought about the glass of wine cos he drove himself to the hospital 😮
phoebe23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
The work collection being very poor was a hint maybe. If he was an unpopular person at his previous job, it might come out later.

I prefer these types of drama to the ones like Silent Witness, where all the clues are in plain sight and the whole case is solved in two hours! Although, I still watch them all!
Yeah that's a good point about the collection. Also dad said let's go for one drink and didn't get home till late. Does Dad have alcohol issues?
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I missed the very beginning, did the attack actually get shown? Perhaps the twist is in the murder itself, not the hospital's lack of care.
Old 13 Feb 18, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by phoebe23 View Post
I also thought about the glass of wine cos he drove himself to the hospital 😮
My husband said right away. He's drove and been drinking. that's when I figured out that we didn't actually see him drinking.
Also the surgeon has a perfect life but is it perfect? why did the nurse keep saying his name in theatres. Why did he blank out? was it becouse dad flung him off balance or more?
Old 13 Feb 18, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
I missed the very beginning, did the attack actually get shown? Perhaps the twist is in the murder itself, not the hospital's lack of care.
No you didn't see anything. The poor boy was in a cafe with a girl and boys were outside looking at the boy. That's a good idea about the murder beeing the twist. I can't understand why the parents don't seem to give a hoot about the murderer/police or other members of the hospital team. Dads anger is all at the surgeon.
Old 13 Feb 18, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
I'm thought it did show him drinking a glass of wine
I'm wondering if the twist is that the surgeon nipped his heart with a sharp utensil maybe
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 18, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
I'm thought it did show him drinking a glass of wine
I'm wondering if the twist is that the surgeon nipped his heart with a sharp utensil maybe
Yeah he had a glass in his hand and you seen him have one sip. Maybe, becouse there was a lot of blood.
I thought they said he got stabbed in his lower left abdo side. if so then they wouldn't have had him fully open.
I hope it recaps tonight.
Old 13 Feb 18, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
joanie1
Excited about Disney

I thought he blanked out a bit during the operation. Sort of like a mild epilepsy. I wondered if this had happened when his daughter fell while rock climbing? He was supposed to be holding her. I thought maybe he knew he shouldn’t be working and went to the funeral out of guilt as he wasn’t sure if he had done anything wrong. I Don’t get the dad blaming the surgeon? Why wasn’t he looking for the person who stabbed his son? Unless of course it was him! Time for part 2...
Old 14 Feb 18, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by joanie1 View Post
I thought he blanked out a bit during the operation. Sort of like a mild epilepsy. I wondered if this had happened when his daughter fell while rock climbing? He was supposed to be holding her. I thought maybe he knew he shouldn’t be working and went to the funeral out of guilt as he wasn’t sure if he had done anything wrong. I Don’t get the dad blaming the surgeon? Why wasn’t he looking for the person who stabbed his son? Unless of course it was him! Time for part 2...
That could be the twist at the end. it did look like something was going on with him at the time of the op.
Old 14 Feb 18, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Well part 2 gave no answers only more puzzlement 😣.
The way the dad was with the surgeon's wife was shocking. He's acting like a crazy stalker.
I found part 2 quite scary.
Fingers crossed the grand finally tom night reveals all.
Did anyone pick up any clues tonight?