Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 31 Oct 16, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
TillySmith
Excited about Disney

Temporary Disabled Parking Permit

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Just followed this process. Very easy. I'm not going until May so they said they will send it in March but have paid and have a receipt.

That's strange, when I applied 10 days ago they said they will keep my details on file but I have to telephone them in January to make the payment, normally Osceola county would never take payment until about 6 weeks before travel so I assumed that is why Orange county want me to phone the payment in January as we don't travel until March.
TillySmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 16, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
anniejackson
Staying in the Castle

I applied yesterday and was told things would be kept on file and to contact them in Feb we go in April
anniejackson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 16, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
TillySmith
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by anniejackson View Post
I applied yesterday and was told things would be kept on file and to contact them in Feb we go in April
Hi, Yes that's the usual procedure, they always said that they could not take payment until the permit was ready to be issued and posted, so approx. 6 weeks before travel. We must have done this more than 15 times now.
TillySmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 16, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Not sure why it was different for me. They took the payment and said they'd process it in March. I was instantly sent an email receipt.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 16, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Stco
slightly serious Dibber

Stco's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I applied yesterday and sent off all the forms they requested today and received an email to say they would post it today. This is my 2nd trip this year so I did not have to pay for a replacement.
We go in 3 weeks so hopefully it will arrive quickly.
Old 11 Nov 16, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
TillySmith
Excited about Disney

Temporary Disabled Parking Permit

Originally Posted by Stco View Post
I applied yesterday and sent off all the forms they requested today and received an email to say they would post it today. This is my 2nd trip this year so I did not have to pay for a replacement.
We go in 3 weeks so hopefully it will arrive quickly.
Hi Did you apply for your first permit through Orange County ? We applied and paid for our last permit in September 2016 through Osceola County. As they are not sending out permits by post any more we presumed we would have to pay for our permit in March 2017 when we sent the details by email to Orange County last month. We were told to telephone them with payment details in January. I am not bothered about paying again as we have 2 trips booked for 2017 already, just did not know if they could check our payment with Osceola if I mentioned it ? Think maybe I should just pay again, I don't want to rock the boat.

Edited at 10:01 PM.
Old 18 Nov 16, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Stco
slightly serious Dibber

Stco's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by TillySmith View Post
Hi Did you apply for your first permit through Orange County ? We applied and paid for our last permit in September 2016 through Osceola County. As they are not sending out permits by post any more we presumed we would have to pay for our permit in March 2017 when we sent the details by email to Orange County last month. We were told to telephone them with payment details in January. I am not bothered about paying again as we have 2 trips booked for 2017 already, just did not know if they could check our payment with Osceola if I mentioned it ? Think maybe I should just pay again, I don't want to rock the boat.
This is my first time using Orange County, on my application email I also advised the Temporary Permit Pass Number I was allocated on my last trip... I assume they do not have access to the other countys database but they will have access to the Pass that was issued.

The new pass arrived this morning
Old 18 Nov 16, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Twiggy1953
Apprentice Imagineer

Twiggy1953's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Stco View Post
This is my first time using Orange County, on my application email I also advised the Temporary Permit Pass Number I was allocated on my last trip... I assume they do not have access to the other countys database but they will have access to the Pass that was issued.

The new pass arrived this morning
When do you actually go. I can't see your countdown. We will be 90 days out from our return date in early December. I just want to get it done before Orange decide not to do it via email anymore. We had our last paid one from Osceola in September.
Twiggy1953 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 16, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
TillySmith
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Twiggy1953 View Post
When do you actually go. I can't see your countdown. We will be 90 days out from our return date in early December. I just want to get it done before Orange decide not to do it via email anymore. We had our last paid one from Osceola in September.
Hi The permits are usually issued about 6 weeks before you travel so you a bit of time yet before yours would be issued.
Old 20 Nov 16, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
PJB71
Imagineer

Mobile

My permit arrived about 10days after applying 👍🏻
PJB71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List