Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 10 Dec 23, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Tampa Bay Rays $10 Tickets 2024

Was going to bump the 2023 offer post but thought it was better to start a new one.

link to previous thread here
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1246758

For anyone thinking of going to a Rays baseball game in 2024 they are doing the $10 ticket offer again, it is only certain sections of the stadium but depending on who they are playing you may have the chance to move to another section as many games are not well attended.
there is fees on top about $3 per ticket so works out around £10.50 per ticket at the current rate.

link below takes you to where you buy tickets from.
mlb/rays/tickets/single-game-ticketsth

you can prebook parking as well although there is drive up parking on game day in you prefer to do that, it's worth getting there early to have a good look around the stadium, see the rays tank etc.

Edited at 08:32 PM.
elmspenguin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 23, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
swintonlad
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

yep booked 4 tickets to watch boston red sox in may $28 each
swintonlad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 23, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Thank you so much for this. I was able to get $10 tickets for hubby and I on his birthday to see Ray's v Yankee's. He is going to be ecstatic, especially when he sees that they were $10 each (he's a bit of a skinflin)
Thanks again.
Old 12 Dec 23, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
JoeA
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Thanks for this, we are going to book for the Kansas City Royals game on Memorial Weekend.

I can’t see on the MLB website or app where you can pre book parking?

Also I’ve seen before people say you can leave your seat and find others, is that something most people choose to do?
JoeA is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 23, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by JoeA View Post
Thanks for this, we are going to book for the Kansas City Royals game on Memorial Weekend.

I can’t see on the MLB website or app where you can pre book parking?

Also I’ve seen before people say you can leave your seat and find others, is that something most people choose to do?
I couldn't find the pre-parking either but I did read on the web site that after the 2nd inning you can move to any vacant seat but if someone comes with a ticket for it, then you have to move to another one.
Old 12 Dec 23, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Hi, does anyone know this area and if it should be safe enough to walk back to the hotel after the game. We are thinking of staying overnight in Staybridge suites and it says it's a 12 minute walk. We thought it would be handy to bundle the game in with our Bush gardens and beach days. Thanks for any advice.
Old 12 Dec 23, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mental Minnie View Post
Hi, does anyone know this area and if it should be safe enough to walk back to the hotel after the game. We are thinking of staying overnight in Staybridge suites and it says it's a 12 minute walk. We thought it would be handy to bundle the game in with our Bush gardens and beach days. Thanks for any advice.
It's not an area that I would walk through in the dark. Could you get a taxi?

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Dec 23, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
It's not an area that I would walk through in the dark. Could you get a taxi?
Absolutely we could get a taxi or Uber or even hubby might still drive. The game is on his birthday and he has never been to one before so I think he might like to soak in the atmosphere and have a pint or 2. Thanks for the info, I thought it might be a bit dodgy.
Old 12 Dec 23, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mental Minnie View Post
Absolutely we could get a taxi or Uber or even hubby might still drive. The game is on his birthday and he has never been to one before so I think he might like to soak in the atmosphere and have a pint or 2. Thanks for the info, I thought it might be a bit dodgy.
He's going to love it! I don't like sports at all but I absolutely loved the game we went to. It was brilliant

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 23, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
jheaton
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Thanks for this

We are spending 3weeks on the Gulf Coast in April/May and I've got $10 tickets to see the Mets vs the Rays
1995 OKW/1997 Villa/ Gulf /2000 Villa/Rotunda /2002 Villa/Rotunda/2004 Southern Dunes/ AMI/2006 West Stonebridge/2007 Bradenton/2009 Sandy Ridge/2011Sandy Ridge/ AMI /2012SSR/2012Esprit/2013 SSR/2013 2wks AMI/2014 AMI/2015 OKW/2015 AMI/2016 AMI/ Bonita Springs/2017 2weeks Bellavida/2018 AMI/2019 Bonita Springs and Universal/2022 Gulf Coast Hurricane Ian/2023POFQ
jheaton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List