Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 22 Jun 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Disneyland Paris opening 15th July

https://thedibb.com/2020/06/disneyla...ust-announced/

Looks like there will be a park reservation system available from early July.
Info here disneylandparis/en-gb/register-tickets/

Edited at 03:13 PM.
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Christina Dunn
Apprentice Imagineer

Christina Dunn's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I am so happy. Due to go September at Newport Bay hotel. Just hoping air bridge is sorted by then.

Christina Dunn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Great news that on-site guests who are booked as a package will get guaranteed entry to the parks.

My main concern is the face masks, I wish it was possible to know how long there were going to be enforced for! (Where's that crystal ball when you need it?!)
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
3rd Time Lucky
Helping Minnie

Mobile

I am booked into the Sequoia Lodge on the 9th August, do you think that my trip would be cancelled or do you think they would move me to the Newport Bay ? I will obviously phone them to check, but just wondered if anyone knew? Thankyou,
3rd Time Lucky is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I will have to reserve our days in the parks since we are annual pass holders , and we have an off-site hotel booked (which is luckily on a free cancellation rate just incase) just really hoping it wasn't as much of a shambles as the WDW system that opened today. Just need to keep being patient until we know further details on it I guess.
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Just wonder what happens if your hotel us not open- we are due to stay at santa fe 30th august so would have liked at least predicted dates as to when the other hotels will open.
Also is there any info regarding the dining plans?
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We have an offsite hotel booked and I was hoping to buy annual passes but that now isn’t possible. I really don’t know whether to go or cancel and lose our money. Due to go mid August. Don’t want to wear masks! Won’t enjoy it in the heat with masks on it’s bad enough wearing them at work.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by 3rd Time Lucky View Post
I am booked into the Sequoia Lodge on the 9th August, do you think that my trip would be cancelled or do you think they would move me to the Newport Bay ? I will obviously phone them to check, but just wondered if anyone knew? Thankyou,
I noticed there was no mention of other hotel guests , I did however read on another article that they are staggering the hotel openings :
The Newport Bay Club hotel will open on July 15, followed by the Hotel Cheyenne on July 20 and Hotel Santa Fe on August 3.

Meanwhile, the Disneyland Hotel will not welcome guests until September 7 and the Sequoia Lodge Hotel and Davy Crocket Ranch will not open this summer at all.

Link here: google/amp/s/mir...y-22233659.amp

So my suggestion would be to give them a call and see what your options are
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
So excited for November, hopefully Sequoia Lodge will be open by then. Fantastic news that as a hotel guest with a package I will be guaranteed park entry without having to pre-register my tickets.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
Just wonder what happens if your hotel us not open- we are due to stay at santa fe 30th august so would have liked at least predicted dates as to when the other hotels will open.
Also is there any info regarding the dining plans?
You should be fine being the 30th as the Santa Fe is due to open on the 3rd (I copied and pasted info in post above.

This is the only update I can find regarding dining :
In our restaurants
Restaurants seating capacity will be reduced, while a new Take-Away offer will allow guests to enjoy eating in the many outdoors locations available in both parks. Buffet restaurants will change to a new all-you-can-eat table service offer. Booking is highly recommended for all table service restaurants.