Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 22 Jun 20, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
derenstar
Apprentice Imagineer

We rescheduled our July trip to October and really glad we did now as we’d have been set to arrive 5 days after it reopens. We’re staying at the Newport Bay. I like the new rules they’ve introduced, very sensible and the masks don’t bother me. Finally, something to look forward to!
derenstar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
pinklady1124
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Due to stay in Sequoia Lodge 31st of August which obviously isn’t happening. Was on hold to WDTC for more than 2 hours to see what my options are, to be told could pay extra and move to the Newport bay or cancel and get a refund 😭. We still want to go, but don’t think it’s fair to be expected to pay anything extra. Left it for the time being.
Old 22 Jun 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I'm really pleased at this news today. After me and DH cancelling WDW, DD and I are hoping that things will have settled down a bit by November when we go to DLP. The masks won't bother me too much, and there will only be us two - no little ones to worry about character meets - I'm just happy that we won't have to book parks like WDW - and just enjoy having a break away to look forward to.
Now all we want is the quarantine rules to be sorted out.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Watching with interest as we cancelled our trip to Florida for august and booked DLP as a treat for New Year’s Eve. We are in sequoia so hoping it will reopen in the autumn, good to know that onsite guests will get guaranteed entry, but I didn’t see that in the press release, or did I miss it?
I've been doing some dummy bookings and the first date that Sequoia Lodge can be booked on the Disneyland site is 1st October. We go mid November so this would be awesome.

***Edit*** Just checked and it's no longer bookable at all.

Edited at 11:11 PM.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Watching with interest as we cancelled our trip to Florida for august and booked DLP as a treat for New Year’s Eve. We are in sequoia so hoping it will reopen in the autumn, good to know that onsite guests will get guaranteed entry, but I didn’t see that in the press release, or did I miss it?
On-site package guests getting guaranteed entry is covered here

Edited at 11:00 PM.
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 01:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Logan
Imagineer

Mobile

I think they're offering a full refund if requested, but I'm not altogether clear if their option to change dates is for the same price and extras, such as half board, spending money, etc.
Logan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I might book 1 night in a Disney hotel to get two day tickets and guaranteed entry. Are they still running EMH? Thanks
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

I have just moved our September booking to December. Excellent customer service from Magic Break, was a very painless process with no admin fees and exactly the same package for almost the exact same price (very good given our LB will be over 3 when we travel now)

Excited to see the Christmas decorations!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
dcmax
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
I might book 1 night in a Disney hotel to get two day tickets and guaranteed entry. Are they still running EMH? Thanks
EMH is still offered according to this page disneyworld/experience-updates/dine/

Now thinking of booking as they seem to have a good hand/plan on this - just hope the masks get dropped ASAP though..

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Trip Reports

Danny and Jackies Christmas 04 Restaurant Reports

July 91 WDW...July 92 DL CA...July 93 DL CA...Feb 97 DLP...Feb 02 DLP...Xmas 03 DLP...Xmas 04 WDW...Oct 05 WDW...Xmas 05 DL CA...March 06 DLP ...Nov 06 WDW... Xmas 06 DLP... Apr 07 WDW... Nov 07 DL CA ...Dec/Jan 07/08 DLP... Mar 08 WDW.. Jun 08 DLP.. Mar 09 DL HK
dcmax is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 20, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
CreakingStool
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Mobile

I'm feeling positive about my Jan booking now as they do seem to have a good plan. I'm booked into Sequoia so will have to see how that opening goes.
I've finally got a refund from the french DLP site for my June booking after a £10 phone call and having to bit quite assertive about it due to booking via the uk site for Jan, the French site had nothing close to match the deal.
Be nice to get some Disney magic even if it'll be a cold winter trip rather than a warm summer one.

A long awaited Disney Fix. DLP June 2023, me and my girl

CreakingStool is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List