Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Jun 20, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Mobile

It will be interesting to see what dining options are bookable for cendrillon, inventions, plaza gardens breakfast etc. Also buffalo bills.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

So when will we be able to travel there without quarantine? That will be the deal breaker. I really don’t know whether to book 1 night there as we have 3 nights booked offsite. Still haven’t got tickets so this would cover tickets to. I’m just worried I book and then EasyJet end up cancelling our flight!
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kk20 View Post
It will be interesting to see what dining options are bookable for cendrillon, inventions, plaza gardens breakfast etc. Also buffalo bills.
From what I have read elsewhere, on opening there will be no character dining experiences and Buffalo Bills won't be open.

Really hoping character dining is back when we go in December!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Just noticed that Sequoia Lodge is no longer bookable from 1st October so at the moment it looks like it may not open at all this year and into 2021. Hopefully I'll get an email from Disneyland soon about my mid November booking.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fab Mam View Post
Just noticed that Sequoia Lodge is no longer bookable from 1st October so at the moment it looks like it may not open at all this year and into 2021. Hopefully I'll get an email from Disneyland soon about my mid November booking.
we're booked for the end of Nov and that would just be sods law as we normally stay in Cheyenne as I love the theming, but hubby wanted to stay in SL this year!
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by kk20 View Post
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
From what I have read elsewhere, on opening there will be no character dining experiences and Buffalo Bills won't be open.

Really hoping character dining is back when we go in December!
I wonder if the buffets will be planned the same as WDW - they're doing them served Family style instead.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Fingers crossed. I have copied the following from the Disneyland website:

If you have a booking at Disney’s Hotel Sequoia Lodge:
if you want to maintain your booking date, you can enjoy a free transfer to Disney's Newport Bay Club Hotel with the same booking features (subject to availability)
if you want to maintain your stay at Disney’s Hotel Sequoia Lodge, we propose that you move your booking to a new arrival date without incurring additional fees when the hotel reopens
you can cancel your booking without fees and receive a refund.

No mention of a re-open date but I think I would be happy with a move to Newport Bay although the subject to availability bit worries me. I would like to wait and see if Sequoia Lodge opens before deciding but what if Newport Bay is full?

Edited at 02:59 PM.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I wonder if the buffets will be planned the same as WDW - they're doing them served Family style instead.
I believe this is the plan (which I think will be good, we loved this style of dining at Garden Grill in Epcot!)
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
I believe this is the plan (which I think will be good, we loved this style of dining at Garden Grill in Epcot!)
I'd be happy with this too.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
TRIP REPORT INDEX
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Fab Mam View Post
Fingers crossed. I have copied the following from the Disneyland website:

If you have a booking at Disney’s Hotel Sequoia Lodge:
if you want to maintain your booking date, you can enjoy a free transfer to Disney's Newport Bay Club Hotel with the same booking features (subject to availability)
if you want to maintain your stay at Disney’s Hotel Sequoia Lodge, we propose that you move your booking to a new arrival date without incurring additional fees when the hotel reopens
you can cancel your booking without fees and receive a refund.

No mention of a re-open date but I think I would be happy with a move to Newport Bay although the subject to availability bit worries me. I would like to wait and see if Sequoia Lodge opens before deciding but what if Newport Bay is full?
I've just contacted them to either move to SL or change room type at Cheyenne and she said there's no opening date for SL so I can't book there (for end Nov).
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
TRIP REPORT INDEX