Notices

Old 7 Jun 11, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
GrumpyDopey&Me
Imagineer

GrumpyDopey&Me's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
East Coast Adventure Nov 2011

My brother in law lives in Philly and last year the outlaws sorry I meant inlaws went over to visit him for Thanksgiving and they had the best time ever and wanted to do it again this year with me and the hubby going as well, however we are uber poor so they decided to treat us to the flights so we can join them this year and experience a true American family holiday.

So we thought about it for about a whole 2 minutes and jumped at the chance. We also decided to go to a few other places as we haven’t seen much in the way of the East Coast so we will be heading to New York, Washington DC and Philly

We will be flying out on the 18th November via Heathrow to JFK at stupid o’clock in the morning arriving in at 11am NYC time with BA

We plan to go straight to the hotel, the Doubletree by Hilton Metropolitan and go straight out on one of the many tours we have planned.

We are checking out on the 21st November again at stupid o’clock as we have to get the train to Philly. We will be picking a car in Philly as we will need wheels for the next few days and will we will be dropping it off at Philly airport and we didn’t want to pay a drop off charge.

We are getting a 4 door intermediate

From Philly station we will be driving to Washington and staying for two nights at the Washington Plaza

We will be spending 2 days getting a history fix and then getting up again at stupid o’clock as we want to get back to Philly before the inlaws come and spend the day doing a Philly tour before spending the next 4 days doing good old fashioned family fun.

We will be staying at the Runnemeade suites and inn near the bro in law before returning home shattered but rested

We are both looking forward to our adventure especially the turkey dinner lol

Edited at 10:14 PM.
GrumpyDopey&Me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 11, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sounds fabulous!

xxx
Old 25 Oct 11, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List