Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Aug 05, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post

I got back 2 days ago and I can confirm that they still do the dance routine at Annettes Diner. We had a late dinner at about 10pm and they did it then. We were a bit disappointed there was no-one on skates at that time but I think they only do that during the day.

Also have to agree that Cafe Mickeys is amazing, the food was fantastic, the character interaction brilliant, they go around all the tables and sign autographs and pose for pictures it's great!

I would also recommend the Wild West Show - fantastic food and refills on beer/coke all night, not to mention the show was fantastic.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 05, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
We are also just back. Had a lovely meal at Blue Lagoon, I would agree about the unhurried service but it was great for just two adults. I had the crispy crab starter, the curry and finished with the dessert plate which is abit of evert dessert, delicious!

Also had a snack in the Mexican cantina fast food outlet; service chaotic but the chicken burrito was excellent

Not sur if this is the right thread but also ate in the Restaurant des Stars in the Studios and was very impressed. it is cafeteria style and the food is of a very good quality. A tip, get there as soon as it opens for lunch, it is very popular after 12.30.

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 05, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
monkeehanger
slightly serious Dibber

monkeehanger's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Blue Lagoon every time! Great meal in nice surroundings.

The Steakhouse in Disney Village was OK too.

I think you are much better going to the restaurants than the 'fast' food places. You don't pay a great deal more and you get a much better standard and service.
monkeehanger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 05, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Harry
Imagineer

Harry's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We ate at the Rain Forest Resturant... and a couple of times at our resort resturant (Davey Crockett Ranch)... which was superb... especially as we had a suprise one day of Mickey and Robin Hood join us un-announced... made my daughters day that did!

We also had a chracter breakko' at Walts' (lovely place)... all in all very enjoyable.

"... he is moving like a TREMENDOUS machine... "
Harry is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 05, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Logan
Imagineer

In the Parks - Cowboy Cookout is great for budget fast food (fare like Kentucky Fried Chicken) in a themed atmosphere. May be another fast food place, but authentic cowboy surroundings. They even have a live Country n Western band on stage at peak times, very Yee Haa!

Another convenient and budget place Casey's Corner, top of main street, left hand side (facing castle) - very tasty huge hot-dogs.

In the village, can definitely agree that Annette's Diner is the place to go, especially at busy times, if you don't mind queuing. That's when you're most likely to catch the roller-skates/dancing routine - but sit downstairs, they don't go upstairs on skates!

There's another place just along from Annettes, same side - I think it's called American Diner. Fairly small but good plentiful food and great icecream!
Logan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 05, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Plaza Gardens Restaurant - This one is a buffet style but the surroundings are really elegant. The food itself I found to be absolutely scrumptious, there was a set price of about 25 Euros (don't quote me, it's awhile ago now!) and there was so much to choose from. I would highly recommend this one!
Old 28 Sep 05, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
A vote for Planet Hollywood especially if like us you have teenagers in tow.

We also enjoyed 2 great meals at the reastaurant at Davy Crockett ranch.

Also ate at the chinese rest at the Val D Europe shopping centre. Great value we will def eat there again.
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 05, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post

In the parks it would be Blue Lagoon - great atmosphere and good food.

Our favourite in the Disney Village is Annettes Diner the milkshakes there!

In the resorts the best meal we had was at the Manhatten restaurant in Hotel New York. Fabulous meal with top notch service and elegant, upscale ambience.
Old 28 Sep 05, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post

We didnt eat in the park when we were there in june but we ate in the village.
Didnt enjoy our planet hollywood experience. could have been a bad night for the kitchen but our order was always wrong or cold so we left pretty early.
enjoyed annettes diner and the rainforest cafe. the rainforest cafe is ideal if u have kids who like animals and if u get the table with the elephant make sure you watch where your drink is placed. mine was nearly knocked over frequently when the trunk came to life.
thoroughly enjoyed chef mickeys. the pizza was lovely, and the waiter excellent. and the characters were superb. if u want to meet and greet the characters then that is the place to be.

we've just booked another trip to dlp in a few weeks.
Old 30 Sep 05, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DJLGB
Earning More Ears

The dlp food guide give reviews of most of the restautants at DLP. We use this every time we go and also try and post when we get back.

You can see how up to date the reviews are and you can get some kind of feels of what the various places are like.

DJLGB

dlpfoodguide/
DJLGB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread