Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 Mar 17, 03:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Bankrupt again?! Day Four - Hollywood Studios, Prime Time Diner & Galactic Spectacular

Another beautiful sunny day, we had a leisurely morning by the pool.

Terry and I took a stroll around the lake area at the resort, paying attention to the alligator and snake warning sign! We only saw a terrapin, and a crane, and a couple of squirrels, so I still havent fulfilled my ambition of seeing a Gator...

At around two pm, we headed out to the Polynesia Resort, to meet our friends Melanie and Ron who we met on a cruise 8 years ago, it was really lovely to see them again. The Polynesia resort is wonderful.

Ron with George, and me with Melanie. Was great to see them and have a quick catch up, if only briefly. Ron gave the boys a cap each which was really kind of him. Lovely people.

They had been lucky enough to be upgraded to the Bora Bora Villas, which were fabulous!

Harry made himself at home!

Big hugs all round, and we were off to Hollywoods Studios, George's favourite park - We arrived just in time for March of the First Order (Stormtroopers) it was just brilliant, I loved it! It brought back great memories of me waking the boys up doing the same thing in the morning...

Our first fastpass was Star Tours, then Aerosmith (me and Bethany hated it) and then dear God I was even more stupid and went on Tower of Terror - Im not sure which was worse! I think Aerosmith.

We also popped in the Star Wars launch bay, and Bethany got some photos for her brother, who is a massive fan.

For dinner tonight we went to the Prime Time Diner, I love the Chicken Pot Pie, its delicious. Real comfort food. Plus a lady telling my kids off so I dont have to - bonus! (She told me off too by the way)

My chicken pot pie - (Terry had this too) Yummy.

Bethanys Pot Roast - needed a bit more gravy.

The boys had Fried Chicken (it was really good, I tried it - better than KFC)

Everyone agreed, GOOD dinner, especially for a theme park meal! The little boy on the table next to us was celebrating his 6th birthday, and shared his birthday cake with us, bless him, so sweet.

The waitress told all of us off for elbows on the table, and we had to eat our vegetables, and stop using our 'walkie talkies'! Funny.
After dinner, the boys went back to TOT and Aerosmith, but Bethany and I went to see the Journey of the little Mermaid instead.

Then it was time for the fireworks show, it didn't disappoint, I got a great little video - I have to say we have been really impressed with the shows, when you consider the amount of technical effort required they are pretty amazing.

We are shattered, long day - off to bed now, tomorrow we are chilling at Typhoon Lagoon all day.
Step count 13,000...

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816

Edited at 03:58 AM.
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List