Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Feb 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Magic Kingdom Trip Advisor reviews

Just having a read through the Magic Kingdom reviews, there are some corkers as ever with Trip Advisor. This person obviously isn’t a Dibber

* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Oh dear how stupid are some people. I'm suprised someone hasn't complained that MK has a vermin problem due to a large mouse with big ears being seen in the park!

Edited at 09:09 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
many of them are just fake reviews
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Has anyone ever dared ask a question on Tripadvisor? I did once, was told to ring my airline and not ask on a forum 😂 . My mistake, I thought all forums were helpful like The Dibb 😀
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post

That's a wind-up merchant with too much time on their hands.

Trolls are everywhere.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post

It is just an opinion. I think it is not unreasonable to argue that it is a waste to set off fireworks every night to be honest?

I like tripadvisor, but not the forums, they are full of horrible people. I soon learned not to bother hanging around there.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 19, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Why is she there every night anyway? 😂

And if she hates them so much then why not just leave before the fireworks 🤷🏼
Old 27 Feb 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Has anyone ever dared ask a question on Tripadvisor? I did once, was told to ring my airline and not ask on a forum 😂 . My mistake, I thought all forums were helpful like The Dibb 😀
I have asked questions about a hotel and a few people answered that they didn't know the answer to my question Why even comment?
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 19, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Junogirl1
VIP Dibber

Junogirl1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
What a sad, sad little troll. I’m pretty sure, with several warnings up to half an hour beforehand, that people who have little kids who hate fireworks noise and some people with PTSD, autism etc. who don’t do fireworks can either put on ear defenders or leave and watch from a distance. We know that when the warnings start, it’s our cue to get out and watch from the TTC.
This person’s probably butthurt that their backyard fireworks displays aren’t as good as Disney’s.
Old 27 Feb 19, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I frequent the Orlando TA forum and there are some really nasty characters on there who think they are better than everyone else. Half the threads degenerate into them bickering with each other rather than answering the question. And some of the TA approved 'destination experts' give wrong advice!

My fave ever TA review has to remain the one of Discovery Cove where a lady gave it 1 star because there was too much sand and it should be paved over so it's easier to walk on, and a bird bit her pearl earring in the aviary.
SquishTheWhale is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List