Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 31 Mar 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Didgey
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
They don’t cancel the fights until the night before. Tomorrow mornings was showing as going a couple of hours ago, but now showing cancelled.
We are just holding our nerve (due to go 23rd April). We have already rebooked our villa for same time next year. Will try and get a refund when they cancel, and rebook with BA.
Exactly what we are doing. Due to go 23rd April with VA from Man. Never travelled with them before and never ever will. The way they are treating people is beyond disgusting.
Didgey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
GMickeyB
Excited about Disney

Mine is still showing on Virgin Holidays April 21st, I want to amend or cancel, but they say not to contact them
GMickeyB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
cherryred72
Proud to wear my Ears

Our outbound flight has been cancelled (this Sunday) but our return flight for 2 weeks Monday is still showing...

I’m playing the waiting game. I’m not contacting anyone until the return flight is also cancelled.

No emails or texts from the airline. It seems to be our responsibility to check our booking online to see the status...
cherryred72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

That’s why I decided to contact them via WhatsApp . Had a refund organised same day once my outbound was cancelled.
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Didgey View Post
Exactly what we are doing. Due to go 23rd April with VA from Man. Never travelled with them before and never ever will. The way they are treating people is beyond disgusting.
Due to go on the 25th from Glasgow (booked through Netflights).
First time since 1997 that we have not used BA BIG mistake!
Old 31 Mar 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I was due to fly LGW to MCO with Virgin on 16 April.

I had an email a couple of days ago to say flight was cancelled as flight schedules are being significantly reduced until 2nd May.

This was a direct booking.

Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Why are they still saying until 2nd May, it’s pretty obvious they’re not going to be flying from the 3rd May, we’re likely to still be in lockdown!

I wish they would just cancel flights up to the mid/end of May so we can just cancel everything and move on
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
speedwayfan
Imagineer

speedwayfan's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by dotb View Post
Why are they still saying until 2nd May, it’s pretty obvious they’re not going to be flying from the 3rd May, we’re likely to still be in lockdown!

I wish they would just cancel flights up to the mid/end of May so we can just cancel everything and move on
TBH I don't think they're saying flights will resume as normal on 2nd May, just that the schedule in place up until then doesn't include Orlando.

However, I do understand your frustration.

Jill
speedwayfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List