Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Apr 20, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
Wow, that was amazing , do you have more? Excellent x
Thank you! We are working on a couple together as a trio - I have a few of my own projects but nothing too exciting. I just like playing around with creating stuff. Husband is working full time for the NHS and I like to have something to keep me going during the day as I'm used to being so busy usually.

Me and my husband created this one together:

This is the first one I did, which I think sounds terrible now listening back to!

(Just the balance and mixing, not the track itself. Bass is far too loud and the parts need balancing)

When we've finished our next one as a trio I will make sure I post it

Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
Hi, I'm not surprised you got lovely comments on FB, and I'm very glad you posted on here
I totally understand the importance of maintaining privacy, especially being a teacher.
I will only watch a video if it's obvious that it's one with your trio singing; but if you prefer I will unsubscribe.
Wishing you all the best - stay safe
Thank you - honestly, it's fine to subscribe, I just don't post stuff very often publicly on there. I usually use it as a medium to be able to post elsewhere, like here
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 20, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Kim that was lovely, so peaceful and calming to listen to. Well done to the 3 of you.
Stardust5 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 20, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
Thank you! We are working on a couple together as a trio - I have a few of my own projects but nothing too exciting. I just like playing around with creating stuff. Husband is working full time for the NHS and I like to have something to keep me going during the day as I'm used to being so busy usually.

Me and my husband created this one together:

This is the first one I did, which I think sounds terrible now listening back to!

(Just the balance and mixing, not the track itself. Bass is far too loud and the parts need balancing)

When we've finished our next one as a trio I will make sure I post it

Thank you - honestly, it's fine to subscribe, I just don't post stuff very often publicly on there. I usually use it as a medium to be able to post elsewhere, like here
Thank you, just listened to your other two songs and loved them too. Looking forward to hearing more - Oh and btw thank you for naming your song for me lol
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Tassiriki
Helping Minnie

Mobile

That’s wonderful, very professional with beautiful harmonies. Thank you xx
Tassiriki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 20, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post

lovely
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Latest one we've recorded:

Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

Kim that was beautiful, I love that song and really enjoyed listening to it although it made me quite emotional. You are all amazing and very talented.
Stardust5 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 20, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stardust5 View Post
Kim that was beautiful, I love that song and really enjoyed listening to it although it made me quite emotional. You are all amazing and very talented.
Thank you so much, we all said how much we enjoyed recording it