Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Jun 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

We used to take stuff for DS who was a picky eater too. As long as any food taken is declared and not fruits vegetables dairy or meat you’ll be fine. We took cereal bars, his favourite biscuit, his haribos / fruit winders. At the resorts we would buy a half gallon bottle of milk to keep in the fridge and pop some in his resort mug and hand him his breakfast cereal bars to choose each morning. We had to limit his tv time to make sure he got ready and had breakfast eaten before we left to go to the parks. His sweets he was allowed to have whilst waiting in the longer queues at the parks on an afternoon. It’s often cheaper to buy fruit and crackers and crisps at a supermarket if you can get to one if not they are sometimes on an offer in the resort shops.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mydogbaloo
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

We always have a trip to Public enroute to the parks or pre order online to collect the freshly made baguettes for our lunch. 2 baguettes usually is enough for the 4 of us. They are so filling. Also buy snacks in the supermarkets and that keeps going all day until dinner time.
mydogbaloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
offtoseemickey
Imagineer

offtoseemickey's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 8

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 25
Mobile

Originally Posted by martyn321 View Post
You need to check out the usa's range of gum, they have some amazing flavours, way more than we have here - cinnamon bun flavour is awesome.
Unfortunately I can’t stand anything cinnamon I do like that ice cube gum though. Always by the cashier in a tub.

Sticking to a budget Oct ‘18 Universal & off-site dining report
offtoseemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
martyn321
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by offtoseemickey View Post
Unfortunately I can’t stand anything cinnamon
Dont try "close up" toothpaste then, its my fave, cinnamon flavour and its strong!
martyn321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 01:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

For Gds and us this past 2weeks I’ve taken Ritz peanut butter or cheese crackers fruit olives large tub of pringles divided in to snak containers shaved Virginia ham on the bone again divided in to snack size portions sliced tomatoes plain wraps a couple of the 49c little individual portions of mayo or ypugurt ranch dressing etc
We are lucky no fussy eaters and gds will eat anything but fries
And if we did buy something to eat we shared it
A coolbag back pack is the answer and a cool box for the car if driving
Never fails to amaze me how thirsty we are in the 10 mins it takes to get back to the car or how hungry every body else is
Me I’ve a bottle of water and my peppermint foot lotion in it and that’s
My best tip ever for the park feet shuffle as we call it when you call into the supermarket on the way home
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List