Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 May 19, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I have no Florida trip booked but will visit New York in the near future, I am sure we will be back to Florida in a few years, when the kids have left me and dh will head to the coast and visit no parks. I like chat and tv and film mostly, I’m a member of The Mickey House fan club as well!
Sandra, unfortunately you are the only member of the MH fan club. I have tried to recruit more members by being everyones friend and never being outspoken or controversial, but it hasn't worked very well for me (seems to work well for some though)
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Sandra, unfortunately you are the only member of the MH fan club. I have tried to recruit more members by being everyones friend and never being outspoken or controversial, but it hasn't worked very well for me (seems to work well for some though)
There are lots of members on here, mostly all ladies so you must be doing something right!
Old 19 May 19, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

There are lots of members on here, mostly all ladies so you must be doing something right!
I've often wondered what the percentage of men to women is on the dibb. I reckon it's probably around 75% women.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 04:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I meant members of your fan club, not members of the dibb! Lots of us find you very witty and entertaining!
Old 19 May 19, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

I have been on her since 2013, I’ve looked almost consistently daily since then (apart from an odd break for the Disney blues... ) but the content I look at evolves, I try stay away from the Florida trip planning section when I haven’t anything booked (or the funds to book) but I still hang around general chat, because i don’t have many other interests with forums I frequent!
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I meant members of your fan club, not members of the dibb! Lots of us find you very witty and entertaining!
I'm a bit annoyed if people find my posts witty, because I take myself very seriously, and I therefore expect my posts to be taken seriously.
Old 19 May 19, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Mobile

Stay as you are MH. I much prefer you over some others tbh 😉
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 19, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

I still Dibb even when I haven’t got a trip planned.

I like reading about Dibber’s holiday plans, and if I can help I will.

There’s lots of great tips and information to be found on a wide range of subjects. I found the Couch to 5K thread very supportive and helpful.

I enjoy being a member of your Costa Social Club, although you have posted on it in quite a while. Has it been disbanded, are you still the CEO?
Old 19 May 19, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
I enjoy being a member of your Costa Social Club, although you have posted on it in quite a while. Has it been disbanded, are you still the CEO?
I am still the CEO, but I have been so sidetracked with other very important things going on in my life that I have neglected the costa and starbucks social club, but I intend to get it back on board. In fact I had a starbucks latte this morning and it was £3.40 and that wasn't even in central London!
Old 19 May 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

I went in 2006 and 2008 and may never go back, but I do like the chat, cruise and general planning forums