Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 5 Jun 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
butterflymags
Excited about Disney

Fun spot's 21st birthday offer 50% off

Not sure if it's already been posted are doing their birthday offer again.

Here's the info from their website

Fun Spot America Theme Parks Announces Birthday Celebration Special Pricing

Fun Spot America Theme Parks special ONLINE ONLY pricing on June 8th and June 9th
Orlando,Florida June 5 2019, Fun Spot America Theme Parks today announced it’s special ONLINE ONLY pricing in celebration of it’s 2019 Birthday Celebration. The ONLINE ONLY special price of $25, normally $49.95, will get you unlimited rides on the roller coasters,go-karts,kiddie rides and the thrill rides. Skycoaster is also available at a special price of just $10 per person/flight, which is normally $40 per person/flight. Buy up to Ten passes and use anytime after June 10th until June of 2020.

John Arie Jr, CEO of Fun Spot America ,said “On June 8th and 9th we will celebrate our birthday party at all three locations. This year we are offering it online only not just for a day but for two days. I love celebrating our birthday with our guests as we have some of the best fans in the world. Everyone is always in a good mood that day even when the lines are real long. It’s amazing how this community has accepted us over the years and have allowed us to create so many memories with their families. Thank you central Florida, and happy birthday to Fun Spot America.”

To get this special deal starting at midnight on June 8th and ending at midnight on June 9th , visit Fun-Spot.com.

Edited at 06:47 AM. Reason: Adding discount
butterflymags is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 19, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for posting. Got their $20 offer last year. Was well worth it. Decent rides, zero queues. My kids loved it.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 19, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
butterflymags
Excited about Disney

We missed it last year, as I was busy on the day of the offer and totally forgot it. We still went and paid full price when we were there as DS loves it.I've set a reminder on my phone this time.
Old 6 Jun 19, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando_Kings
Very Serious Dibber

Orlando_Kings's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Handy post - was going to consider going there again when we're out there, but may get these and add them to the plan.

Will just need to decide if it's the Orlando or Kissimmee one we'll go to
Old 6 Jun 19, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

we really liked it when we went too , as has been said no queues and staff were very friendly.
Old 8 Jun 19, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
butterflymags
Excited about Disney

Just bought mine, I did it early as I know last year the site was inundated and some people missed out so I thought I'd post so as to bump the post as a reminder.
Old 8 Jun 19, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just got my tickets. It's such a great deal. When we went last year I was a bit shocked at how expensive it was but at half price it's a great deal.
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 19, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

Bought these tickets last year.

Children loved it. Short queues so easy to go on rides multiple times.

My husband and younger two went on the Skycoaster which my little thrill seekers loved.

The Orlando Fun Spot was quieter last year than the Kissimmee Fun Spot had been in previous years. The parking was also easier.

Great buy.
vowels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 19, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
cs638
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Just bought 5 tickets. Seems like a great deal, especially with go karting included. Just to decide now whether to go to the Orlando or Kissimmee one.
cs638 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by vowels View Post
Children loved it. Short queues so easy to go on rides multiple times.
Honestly, i think the importance of this is forgotten sometimes.

Ask our son about the best ride last year in florida and he often says mineblower. Why? 1) it is quite an intense ride for a 6 yr old - more so than any at disney. 2) he went on it 8 times in a row. A couple with me, couple with my wife then 4 times on his own.

Buying our tickets this evening after the kids are asleep...
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List