Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Jun 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
SUPERKEV
I want to go now!

Eating for party of 12 (9A, 3C - 7,6&5)

Has anybody got any tips/recommendations for when we go in August. Stopping at a villa in Acadia Estates, which I know is close to 192. One of the party is keen on IHOP so that will be one stop for breakfast, but any others? Also, what about evening meals? We intend to have some meals in the villa, particularly on an evening (using the BBQ), so the local Walmart will come in handy.
SUPERKEV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
bex85chelt
Excited about Disney

We stayed in a villa as a party of 9 few years back. Some places we had to split into 2 tables other had a lot ger wait so call ahead when you can to get on the list. We loved eating at the villa couple of times we got take out from outback which was great

Places we ate:
Golden corral
Red lobster
Outback steakhouse
Bahama breeze
Rainforest cafe animal kingdom

Edited at 12:13 PM.
bex85chelt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
SUPERKEV
I want to go now!

Thank you bex85chelt for your reply. I can see there is a steakhouse and pizza place at Outback, are these both takeaway? Also, is there other takeaway places from there as this is appears to be the closest to where we are staying?
SUPERKEV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by SUPERKEV View Post
Thank you bex85chelt for your reply. I can see there is a steakhouse and pizza place at Outback, are these both takeaway? Also, is there other takeaway places from there as this is appears to be the closest to where we are staying?
Outback is the closest to Acadia but there are plenty of others almost as close. I have no idea about pizza at Outback (we always choose Longhorn instead). There is a Giordanos pizza in the same shopping plaza as well as a Chinese and Subway. Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Lobster, Taco Bell, TGI Fridays, Cracker Barrel and Carrabas are so on that corner.

If you go slightly further west in 192 there are loads more places around the Rolling Oaks/Target plaza and the new Sunset Walk at Margaritaville. Most places will do take out.
Old 15 Jun 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
SUPERKEV
I want to go now!

Thank you DonnaD. Nice to have some more options. I appreciate that to sit down in a restaurant will be difficult with there being 12 of us and not knowing what time we will be leaving parks etc to book in advance, so the more options for takeaway the better.
Old 15 Jun 19, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
bex85chelt
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Yes we had pizza from giordannos it was amazing they do a pizza pie really deep loads of cheese and just amazing!
bex85chelt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
SUPERKEV
I want to go now!

Thanks again - sounds great 😉