Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Jun 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Modified ADR now disappeared

I actually have the opposite problem to the person on another thread in that before updating the app I couldn't modify any restaurant reservations but since updating I can. However, I just modified Crystal palace from 12 to 1.30pm on the same day and now the reservation has disappeared on the app and MDE on the desktop. I logged out of both and logged back in to check and not there. But I got an email confirming the booking was made for the new time, with correct new time and correct date. Would you try and book again or try and call them (and does that mean calling the US)?
Thanks
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

The same thing happened to me last week but for a different restaurant and I just made the booking again.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Having the same problem at BOG. Must be a system problem. Did manage to book an alternative time though.
Old 15 Jun 19, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Harryfinn
Getting Excited

Mobile

Same happened to me I had to alter reservation at yak and yeti due to getting fop fp for same time. My reservation disappeared although got confirmation email. Tried linking via app and website but kept on getting sorry there was a problem linking message. Waited 24hrs and still nothing would work so I called the UK number and after 10 mins she finally managed to link the reservation so it clearly wasnt just something i was doing wrong. Logged out and back in and out was there 👍
Harryfinn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
This happened to me several times when I modified. If you got an email with a reservation number you will be fine. It just doesn’t show in MDE. If your worried ring Disney and they will confirm. You don’t want two bookings in case you get charged.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 07:06 AM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Harryfinn View Post
Same happened to me I had to alter reservation at yak and yeti due to getting fop fp for same time. My reservation disappeared although got confirmation email. Tried linking via app and website but kept on getting sorry there was a problem linking message. Waited 24hrs and still nothing would work so I called the UK number and after 10 mins she finally managed to link the reservation so it clearly wasnt just something i was doing wrong. Logged out and back in and out was there 👍
Can I ask which number you used?

Thank you everyone! Glad to know this is a system problem and not just me!
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Harryfinn
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by discoclare View Post
Can I ask which number you used?

Thank you everyone! Glad to know this is a system problem and not just me!
I called 08000280778 they were really helpful xx
Harryfinn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
For me problem is it’s showing as 1 person but the reservation email clearly states 3 as it should be

Saratoska is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

This happened to us a couple of weeks ago while we were there, I modified a few times and they disappeared off MDE but I did get an email, all was fine we just told them our last name and showed ID rather than scanning the magic band.
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List