Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 8 Feb 20, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I am not sure I want to watch this or not . I heard the producer/director interviewed on radio this week. Like others I had always assumed it had been a huge party back at his not a handful of people known to each other . And not one if them saw anything?

As for MB. I have seen him around the gay scene (especially when I lived in Essex) a few times over the years - always with a group of younger man. Quite frankly I stay well clear and often leave - not sure why but the hairs on the back of my neck just rise .

I feel and alway have done so terribly sad for the young victims family and hope they closure soon and then feel able to move on like some other seems to have been able to achieve
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I agree with money might have been exchanged, but was it just between those at the party or was anyone else involved ?

We’ve only got their word for it that only 8 of them were at that party.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Leec
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
I agree with money might have been exchanged, but was it just between those at the party or was anyone else involved ?

We’ve only got their word for it that only 8 of them were at that party.
I’ve never thought of that!
Old 8 Feb 20, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Leec View Post
I’ve never thought of that!
The pool was at the back of the house so it’s possible someone made a quick exit out the front door. I know it’s speculation but it’s hardly surprising !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I watched this yesterday after seeing this thread. I think all the guest have covered this up. I certainly think Michael Barrymore knows. The fact he said he can’t swim, but yet you live in a house with a pool. It doesn’t add up. It’s all really strange and I have so much sympathy for family still wanting answers 🙁
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

I’ve just watched this tonight. Was it just Stuart that wasn’t known to Barrymore that night?
It seemed to me that all the other party guests were his friends/associates, making Stuart
“Selected” from the nightclub earlier in the evening.

Of course they all know what happened and who did it. Made me think it was another “McCann style” coverup. All paid to keep silent!
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post

I watched it yesterday after seeing this thread. I had always been inclined to give Barrymore the benefit of the doubt, thinking it had been a huge party. But with such a small gathering, I cannot see how every single person there did not know exactly what happened.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 20, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Did anyone just see the car crash interview on gmb with Barrymore, his solicitor sat beside him talking about this whole sorry story again...

Edited at 09:52 AM.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 20, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Did anyone just see the car crash interview on gmb with Barrymore, his solicitor sat beside him talking about this whole sorry story again...
What is gmb please ?
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 20, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
What is gmb please ?
Good morning Britain
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List