Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 Feb 20, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
CaliforniaKid
Helping Mickey

Sunset Walk, Kissimmee - restaurants?

Evening all

We're in Orlando this Easter and staying on Entry Point Boulevard near 192. I'm very much liking the look of the nearby Sunset Walk at Margaritaville complex, and its shops and restaurants.

Some of the names are a bit new but any recommendations on the following:
  • Yeoman's Cask and Lion
  • Capone's Coal Fired Pizzas
  • Ford's Garage
  • Studio Movie Grill
  • Burger Fi
  • Estefan Kitchen
  • Bento Asian Kitchen
Cheers

Edited at 11:34 PM.
CaliforniaKid is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

I would recommend all of them. I haven't been to Capone's but it was highly recommended on a neighborhood group. Cask and Lion isn't my favorite but it is fine. The food at Studio Movie Grill is great especially for a dine in cinema.

The popular one missing off your list is Rock and Brew. They often have live music. DH likes it later in the evening for an actual bar feel instead of just a restaurant.

Estefan Kitchen isn't cheap but worth it if you are looking for something upmarket. They also have live salsa music and dancing most nights.

There is also a new French bakery, Cafe D'Aviginon, which is excellent. My girls also like the shaved ice at Bahama Bucks.
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Just noticed Burger Fi on your list. We may have been unlucky but that is the only one we didn't like. The fries were overcooked and the burgers nothing special. We much prefer the table service ones at Fords for not much more money.
Old 25 Feb 20, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

We ate at Fords Garage in November last year and it was really nice. We went along the day the car show was on and just popped in after a wee walk round. Food was lovely, staff friendly and beer very cold and refreshing.

We havent eaten for a while at Rock and Brews but we did go along one night for the live music on the patio and had great fun.

If all else fails there is a crossing that goes right across the road to Millers Ale house or even Hooters (which we love being delightfully unrefined yet tacky :-)

Its a really nice addition to that side of 192 and has fair brightened it up. I love staying down that end now.
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Moz
Imagineer

Moz's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Another vote for Fords garage there... we went twice last year, everyone enjoyed the burgers and I was treated to DW driving whilst I enjoyed some [expensive] craft beers...
Moz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Pobbypaws
VIP Dibber

Another vote for Rock and Brews here. We ate there last week having originally just gone in for drinks. Lots of choice on the menu and all of us really enjoyed our food. Would happily eat there again.

I'd also recommend Bento Cafe for a quick sit down meal or a takeaway. A good range of Sushi, Poke Bowls and Noodles and reasonably priced.
Pobbypaws is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

We went to the bar at Fords and enjoyed Nachos and drinks.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List