Notices

Old 1 Jan 22, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh gosh Michelle - I’ve just seen this (haven’t been dibb’ing too much of late) & can’t believe how stressful that period must have been for you. By the way the night out sounds great (covid friend aside)!

I just saw your Ig photos and assumed it was all smooth sailing - I’ll give myself a shake for thinking that.

Feel I’ve just had a dose of realism for our trip now too, albeit hopefully May will be better rates wise.

Came on to look for your trippie but know you’re not well, will be excited to read it when you’re better xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Wow, what a stressful last few days!

Hope you have a fab time
Thank you, yes it was stressful but all worth it in the end 😊.

Originally Posted by lovemickey View Post
I’ve read all your previous trip reports and have been following all your ups and downs for this one, so happy for you that you’re on your way! Have the most amazing time and I can’t wait to read all about about it!
Aww thanks so much . We had a great time and I’m all ready to get stuck into the trip report now .

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Have an amazing trip , stay safe , enjoy every moment and can’t wait for your Instagram spam 🙏🏻😂
Thank you . I definitely did spam instagram 😳 but a few people had asked me to like yourself and Alicia 😂. We didn’t quite manage to stay safe with me bringing covid back but it was a fab holiday .

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Aah Michelle it sounds like a stressful few weeks. Not long now and you can relax and enjoy it all. I hope you have a lovely time.
Thank you Abby, it was lovely to get away and relax and we had a fab time thanks 😊.

Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
Yay! I’m so glad to see trip reports coming back.

I can’t believe how big your girls are now.

Sounds like an amazing trip planned, can’t wait to read along ☺️
I know! Very exciting that there are now some new trip reports . And yes Seren and Freya just won’t stop growing up 😫. Getting stuck into the trippie as we speak . Thanks for reading along and commenting.

Originally Posted by Lizzim View Post
So much stress but you are going! Have a fantastic time, I’m not jealous honest
😂 Yes very stressful. Thanks for reading along and for the lovely comment 😊.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Have a fabulous holiday, can’t wait to read your trip reports x
Thanks so much x

Originally Posted by pho3nix View Post
Wow! What an update but so glad you are on your way!

Fingers crossed it will be us one week today but right now it really feels strange - swinging between daring to get a little excited and then being so anxious about what will happen in the next week!

Enjoy your trip!
Thank you 😊. Hope everything ran smoothly with your trip, it’s all worth it but I totally know what you mean about the stress of that last week 😬.

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Oh Michelle I’ve been following and loving all of your photos on IG, I can’t even imagine what the stress on the lead up to the holiday was like. I reckon I’d be a basket case by now!
So so pleased you all managed to get away
Thanks Alicia, it was very stressful but by the time we got to Gatwick I had relaxed….the gin and tonic helped 😂.

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Oh gosh Michelle - I’ve just seen this (haven’t been dibb’ing too much of late) & can’t believe how stressful that period must have been for you. By the way the night out sounds great (covid friend aside)!

I just saw your Ig photos and assumed it was all smooth sailing - I’ll give myself a shake for thinking that.

Feel I’ve just had a dose of realism for our trip now too, albeit hopefully May will be better rates wise.

Came on to look for your trippie but know you’re not well, will be excited to read it when you’re better xx
Aww thanks Michelle for the lovely comment. Yes the night out was really good, I’d love to go again when the covid cloud isn’t hanging over us all 😬. Would recommend if he comes anywhere near you .

My Instagram (like a lot of people I guess) only shows the good stuff so it’s no surprise you didn’t realise about the stressful build up…I saved the long rant for the Dibb 😳😂.

I really hope that by May it has all calmed down again for you so you don’t have the same level of pre-holiday stress. I’m sure it will be better, they’re already talking today about dropping some of the testing so fingers crossed it will be smooth sailing by the spring .

The trippie is in progress despite the covid since I can’t go anywhere 😫. Not feeling too bad; just headache, sore throat and a cold. I’ve managed to get the highs and lows up and I’ll get started on pre-travel day soon 😊 xx
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 22, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Michelle thanks a million for your amazing Instagram posts 👏🏻
You are so right that us folks here have no real clue to the “behind the scenes “ things that those travelling at the moment are going through to actually have a trip , I take my hat off as the stress must of been immense.
I can’t wait to read your trip , warts and all
Take care and I hope your recovery is a speedy one 🙏🏻
Emma x
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List