Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Feb 22, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
JSP
Imagineer

Pre cruise test usa

We are thinking of booking a cruise during our upcoming Florida holiday. We will have been in Florida for around two weeks before we cruise so our pre flight covid tests won’t cover the cruise, does anyone have any experience with video tests? I’m assuming it will be easier if we buy some here to take with us, any recommendations?

Thanks
Old 23 Feb 22, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

If you purchase a supervised test from here to take with you make sure you schedule it on US time 😉

I’d take from here, think that’s easier.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 22, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Will the test you take at the cruise terminal before embarking not be sufficient then?

I believe Disney do this for free.
Old 23 Feb 22, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
Will the test you take at the cruise terminal before embarking not be sufficient then?

I believe Disney do this for free.
You are correct, before you board a Disney cruise in America you have to take a free rapid PCR test at the port. Disney are employing a company called Inspire to do the before boarding test.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 22, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
JSP
Imagineer

It’s a carnival cruise 🙂
Old 23 Feb 22, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JSP View Post
It’s a carnival cruise 🙂
Carnival are doing tests at the port
carnival/legal/covid...o-service-faqs

Where can I get a COVID-19 test?
In-terminal testing for vaccinated guests is available on our 3- and 4- day cruises on Carnival Radiance, Carnival Liberty and Carnival Conquest departing through April 2022 as part of the embarkation process. Pre-registration is required and a $10 per test, non-refundable charge will be assessed to the guest’s onboard Sail & Sign account. Guests should watch for a dedicated email with a registration link.

For select sailings departing through March 31, 2022, a limited number of antigen tests for vaccinated guests will be available at the cruise terminal on the day of sailing. Advance reservations are required, and availability is on a capacity-controlled basis. A non-refundable payment of US$100 per person will be collected by the testing provider at the time the reservation is made (major credit cards and debit cards accepted).

Guests who schedule their test for the day of sailing must still arrive at their arrival appointment. To make a reservation, please use the link designated below for your departure port (does not apply to 3- and 4- day ships listed above).
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 22, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
lynseymoll
Excited about Disney

Does anyone know about royal Caribbean?
Old 23 Feb 22, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Originally Posted by lynseymoll View Post
Does anyone know about royal Caribbean?
I've been checking the Royal Caribbean cruise website regularly and they don't offer pre cruise testing, you need to provide and pay for it yourself up to 2 days before the cruise.
Old 24 Feb 22, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
oateyboy
Excited about Disney

I have ordered some test from Royal Caribbean's partner directly. They are $99 for 3. They will only deliver to US addresses so have checked my hotel will accept them on my behalf.

Hope this helps
oateyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 22, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
JSP
Imagineer

Think I’m going to go for the Qured tests, I’m assuming it’s the fit to fly one?