Old 19 Apr 22, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by 4holibobs View Post
Can I ask what’s so special about the Advil? I’ve never heard of them, but we are heading to Orlando in June so may look out for them.

Enjoy home and your own bed!
I’m no expert. I only know that the American Advil ingredients are different to uk, and that American Advil works so well for me by busting pain without making me feel druggy yucky. Now that I’m a bit older (possible peri menopausal I don’t know) I can really only have 2 or 3 drinks as my limit and even that can give me a belter of a headache next day. American Advil is the only thing that makes me feel fine within an hour or so.

I’m not in any way saying everyone will be the same! but for me it’s a godsend and when we ran out of our annual stock up (because I usually only buy 1 wee bottle each year!) I missed it when we had an event that involved a couple of drinks.

I also had dental work last year which was awful and the few Advil I had left were the only things that took the edge off and let me function.

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 22, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

So enjoy your trip reports, thank you for writing x
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 22, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
ducati211
Trainee Dibber

As always have really enjoyed reading along, hope you are all home safe and catching up on some sleep, that sounded like a tiring last day and all the travel at the end of it...

Have you started planning your next trip yet? and what you didn't get around to doing this time?
ducati211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 22, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Well Helen thanks a million for committing yourself to do yet another amazing live trip report 👏🏻👏🏻
You did some great buys yesterday, I must look out for the Clarins advent next year , fab buy , although I did bag a few bargains at the Clarins outlet in Bicester last visit
I really hope that the airport shenanigans end soon , I hope your Advil PMs do the job now I’ve recommended them
Good luck with your new job when it starts and I hope that Hannah goes from strength to strength on her uni course 🙏🏻 My Rachel has just finished her final year and our house is much less stressed since last week
And in other news my Mia Tui bag arrives tomorrow 🤗🤗🤗
Take care, Emma xx
WIGGYSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 22, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Aliloo
Getting Excited

Thanks for taking the time to share your trip x
Aliloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 22, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
fletchie148
Imagineer

Another great report, I’ve enjoyed so much reading along and sad it’s finished now
You always give some great suggestions and advice
Can’t wait for the next one
2000 - Disney All Star Movies 2000 - 2007 - Quality Inn International. 2005 - Quality Inn Suites 2008 - The Fountains 2009 - Orange Lake 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Vista Cay 2017. The Grove Resort & Spa 2018
Majorca - Tonga Towers 2019. Orange Lake 2020 - never happened. Orange Lake 2022. Orange Lake 2023
fletchie148 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 22, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by ducati211 View Post
As always have really enjoyed reading along, hope you are all home safe and catching up on some sleep, that sounded like a tiring last day and all the travel at the end of it...

Have you started planning your next trip yet? and what you didn't get around to doing this time?
Thanks so much!

We are home safe now. My dad collected us from the station and my wee superstar of a Mammy welcomed us in with a pot of tea all ready, a big pot of her home made lentil soup (the best), and fresh bread n milk. And Easter eggs for the kids as well as us.

We’re spoilt rotten 🥰 I’m so lucky

What we didn’t do - so much we’ve done before that we just didn’t have time to repeat. If we’d had another week I’d have squeezed in

Celebration
Tiki bar at lake minneola
A couple of restaurants Helen (gryff) had recommended
More non outlet shopping (TJ maxx, dress barn, JC Penney)
Bok tower & gardens
Deezerland
My list would be huge really

Kevin turns 50 in July and we want to do something for that but might not be USA. Might just be a beach holiday. Might just be the 2 of us. He’s not fussed where and neither am I as long as it involves sun. We will probably just see if a nice wee deal for flights or a wee package comes up. I’ll let the dust settle on the credit card then decide 🤣

Helen xx

trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 22, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Well Helen thanks a million for committing yourself to do yet another amazing live trip report 👏🏻👏🏻
You did some great buys yesterday, I must look out for the Clarins advent next year , fab buy , although I did bag a few bargains at the Clarins outlet in Bicester last visit
I really hope that the airport shenanigans end soon , I hope your Advil PMs do the job now I’ve recommended them
Good luck with your new job when it starts and I hope that Hannah goes from strength to strength on her uni course 🙏🏻 My Rachel has just finished her final year and our house is much less stressed since last week
And in other news my Mia Tui bag arrives tomorrow 🤗🤗🤗
Take care, Emma xx
Thanks so much Emma. And thanks for your loyal following along with comments 🥰 makes it so much more fun to keep writing.

Hannah has her next placement next month so she looking forward to that. She loves the practice way more than the academia of it.

You will love your bag I’m sure 😉 xx

Helen xx

trip report list by year
Old 19 Apr 22, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Sad this is over - thank you for taking the time out of your holiday to entertain us with your antics.

What a fab holiday you’ve had and I’m in awe of your weighing/packing skills. I’m amazed that you managed to get your last minute purchases safely stowed away.

Sounds like the airports are a bit of a nightmare with long queues and delays so that’s something to prepare myself for.

Glad you’re home safe, hopefully you’ll get another trip soon 😊.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 22, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rockset
Getting to know the DIBB

Thank you so much for posting. I have loved following along with your trip each day. Definitely going to try to get to Boot Barn in August and have picked up so many great ideas. Can’t wait for the next one! x
Rockset is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List