Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Jan 17, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Collecting Discovery Cove tickets before your visit?

Am I right in thinking that I can go to Discovery Cove before several days before our visit and they will issue our photo ID that can be used to get entry to Seaworld and Aquatica? If so can that be anytime of day I could pop in to do that?

We aren't doing much on our first morning and was thinking of popping in here to get this done as we are doing both Seaworld and Aquatica before we go to Discovery Cove.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 02:22 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

Yes no problems with doing that just don't go to early as there's will be a big queue for those checking in for that today, late morning is recommended,
tinkerella123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Am I right in thinking that I can go to Discovery Cove before several days before our visit and they will issue our photo ID that can be used to get entry to Seaworld and Aquatica? If so can that be anytime of day I could pop in to do that?

We aren't doing much on our first morning and was thinking of popping in here to get this done as we are doing both Seaworld and Aquatica before we go to Discovery Cove.
Below is from the Discovery Cove site.

SeaWorld, Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ and Busch Gardens Tampa Pass Usage

Your reservation includes a 14-day pass to SeaWorld and Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™ in Orlando (if you have the Ultimate package which includes Busch Gardens Tampa), you must use it consecutively with your visit to Discovery Cove, either before, after, or a combination of both. Your personalized ID card will serve as your ticket if you decide to visit your selected sister park(s) after your reservation date.

However, if you plan on visiting SeaWorld, Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™, or Busch Gardens prior to your Discovery Cove adventure, simply present your confirmation letter and photo ID for each party member 18 years or older at their Guest Relations/Services window located at the front gate. At Aquatica, SeaWorld's Waterpark™, the process is the same should you visit there prior to Discovery Cove, however, the entry is located at the Big Kahuna Entrance just to the left of the turnstiles.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
tiger01204
Apprentice Imagineer

You can go do this and I recommend you do as you get a nice plastic card on a lanyard rather than carry the paper tickets around with you.
tiger01204 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
slave1
Apprentice Imagineer

slave1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
This is what we did last year, you will need all your party present as they take photos if I recall correctly
Easter 2011 [month in Linfields], August 2012 [month in Linfields], July 2013 [month in Linfields], July 2014 [5 weeks in Linfields], July 2015 [3 weeks in Linfields], June 2016 [3 weeks in Linfields]. Aug 2017 [3 weeks in Cagan's Crossing], October 2019 [2 weeks in Linfields], July/Aug 2020 17days Miami/Key West/Bonita/Orlando
slave1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
That's great. Thanks
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List