Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Jan 17, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Thumbs up Best pre purchase bulk tickets?

Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell me the best place to organise bulk tickets for a trip to Florida in May. Preferably want to do it online or instore before we travel to try and get a good deal.

There is two of us going for two weeks and want to go to the below parks:

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Typhoon Lagoon
Blizzard Beach

Universal
Islands of Adventure
Volcano (if open)

We do not need Seaworld stuff because we have booked to go to Discovery Cove.

Thanks in advance.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post
ailsab
Excited about Disney

I haven't looked today but last week Thomsons were coming up cheapest at about £490 per person.
ailsab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Check out the sticky at the top of this page and run a comparison.
Old 16 Jan 17, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

you dont really need to buy "bulk tickets"... theres just two tickets needed per person there... a 2 week disney one and a standard universal 2 park plus volcano bay one

thats all these companies do, theres not one magic ticket that gets you into everything

hth
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post

The sticky at the top of the page was a great suggestion. It does everything we need for £510 which seems pretty reasonable.
Old 16 Jan 17, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ajwright06 View Post
Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell me the best place to organise bulk tickets for a trip to Florida in May. Preferably want to do it online or instore before we travel to try and get a good deal.

There is two of us going for two weeks and want to go to the below parks:

Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Typhoon Lagoon
Blizzard Beach

Universal
Islands of Adventure
Volcano (if open)

We do not need Seaworld stuff because we have booked to go to Discovery Cove.

Thanks in advance.
As ailsab says, Thomsons are doing a good deal at the moment £489.61 for May, but I am not sure if they are actual tickts or a voucher which you need to exchange over there. Link Below.

excursion.thomson/#/gbp...sal_2017?d=MCO

If you would prefer to use one of the companies in the yellow banner at the top of the page, try floridaerscapes.co.uk. They are selling the Combo ticket for £502 if you use the code 6OFFPROMO at the checkout. Link below.

floridaescapes/spe...mbo-saver-2017

As you're going in May make sure the Combo that you buy includes the Universal 2 Park Explorer ticket, as the 3 Park Explorer ticket is not valid until 1st June 2017.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 17, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Lyn1

Thank you very much for your reply. It is really helpful.

Can I just check three things (to your knowledge).

1. Are websites like these safe to trust. I have been told by Virgin that some of the sites are dodgy and have been known to rip people off.

2. The Floridaescapes website, is this tickets or vouchers. I think getting the tickets in the post is easier!

3. Is it not normal for some parks to have soft openings? I thought we might be lucky and be able to go to Volcano early. I take your point thought that i shouldn't be looking to have this included in the mult pass.

Thanks again.
Old 16 Jan 17, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ajwright06 View Post
Hi Lyn1

Thank you very much for your reply. It is really helpful.

Can I just check three things (to your knowledge).

1. Are websites like these safe to trust. I have been told by Virgin that some of the sites are dodgy and have been known to rip people off.

2. The Floridaescapes website, is this tickets or vouchers. I think getting the tickets in the post is easier!

3. Is it not normal for some parks to have soft openings? I thought we might be lucky and be able to go to Volcano early. I take your point thought that i shouldn't be looking to have this included in the mult pass.

Thanks again.
You're welcome

I am not sure about the Thomson site because I have never used them, but the sites in the yellow banner at the top of the page are reputable companies

There is a thread on here about the tickets from the Thomson site, but as I say they may be vouchers, but I am not sure. Link below.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...d.php?t=999505

As far as I know floridaescapes.co.uk are actual tickets for the Disney/Universal Combo. Below is copied and pasted from their site.

All Disney, Universal, Flextickets, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and Combo and Multi products are actual tickets (SeaWorld and Discovery Cove produce turnstile ready etickets)

If you're not happy using floridaescapes you could use americanattractions.co.uk, £503 adult, £479 child, when you use the code mse6 at the checkout.

As for the soft opening for Volcano Bay as far as I know nothing has been mentioned about it, everything indicates that it is opening on 1st June 2017. Whether that will change I honestly don't know, but from the conversation I had with Universal below, it doesn't look like it.

I was speaking to someone in the Universal guest communications earlier about whether the 3 Park Explorer ticket was going to be valid from the 19th May, as someone on here had said that's what americanattractions.co.uk had told them, and to be honest they told me the same thing when I phoned them. I sent Universal an email to clarify this and they sent me an email back with a phone number to ring. When I phoned them to today they said that they had spoken to their management and the 3 Park Explorer ticket could not be used until Volcano Bay opened on the 1st June, and they would be sending americanattractions.co.uk an email letting them know this. Whether this is right I don't know, I am just saying what they said to me on the phone. As you can see there is no mention of a soft opening, but as I said, whether that will change I honestly don't know.

If you want to contact Universal to ask them try the link below.

visitorsatisfaction/contactus/

Edited at 08:23 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List