Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 14 Oct 08, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
carolynn38
Very Serious Dibber

Thank you for taking the time to write up these reports and post the pictures. It brought back so many great memories for me. I am just soooooo glad that you enjoyed yourself.

At least you know you already have another cruise to look forward too...
carolynn38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 08, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post

Well Ste, I think you've converted us! Dh looked at all your fabulous piccies last night and declared he definitely wanted to try cruising so I am counting my Clubcard Deals as I speak and hope to be booking something for next year in the very near future!

You really put the spanner in the works because we had all but decided on a California tour... ...have you ever thought of becoming a Travel Agent?

Thank you for posting your report, I have loved it...

Diane x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 08, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
TrueBlue
Imagineer

TrueBlue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
awww ste What a wee shame for you, you sound really gutted that it's your last night. I hope the scottish guy keeps his promise and sends you the kilt.

If he does, put it on and let us see a pic of it
TrueBlue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 08, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Pepsibubbles
Imagineer

Awww why did it had to end i wanted more trip reports

Great reports Ste
February... 2011/2012/2015... May ... 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019... June ... 2014...August ... 2009/2010/2011/2014/2017... September.. 2002/2003/2005/2013/2014/2015/2016/2018/2019... November ... 2017/2018
Pepsibubbles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 08, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Cyclospora
Imagineer

Cyclospora's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Diane View Post
Well Ste, I think you've converted us! Dh looked at all your fabulous piccies last night and declared he definitely wanted to try cruising so I am counting my Clubcard Deals as I speak and hope to be booking something for next year in the very near future!

You really put the spanner in the works because we had all but decided on a California tour... ...have you ever thought of becoming a Travel Agent?

Diane x
Totally agree with Diane here! Never fancied a cruise before until your trippie!

BTW... I thought it looked more like a Rhino - not an elephant!

May tomorrow be a perfect day - may you find love and laughter along the way...
Cyclospora is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 08, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post

This is the first of your reports I have read (I know...I know ... I should have started at the beginning but been a bit pre-occupied of late! ) anyway am going back to start at day one! Looks like you have had a fabulous trip and the photos are just brilliant almost like I could touch the food...and smell it!... I am sure it has inspired many Dibbers to think of cruising as an option in the future... well done Ste..I look forward to reading your holiday in full now!
Old 14 Oct 08, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Ste
Imagineer

Ste's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Diane View Post

Diane x
LOL Diane! Travel agent is one of my dream jobs.. Almost got to be one last year, but Thomson messed me around. I actually applied to one on Friday after talking to the manager for an hour.. So who knows? As much as I love my current job, I'd ditch it like THAT!

I'm glad it's converted your hubby. I think cruising is something everyone should experience at least once in their life time.
Originally Posted by Cyclospora View Post
Totally agree with Diane here! Never fancied a cruise before until your trippie!

BTW... I thought it looked more like a Rhino - not an elephant!

Oh I dunno - it could be

Day 9 will be up later
Old 14 Oct 08, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
ali-s
VIP Dibber

Fantastic report, LOL out your luggage label ( do we really believe it was an accident ? )
Mexico 2010, Easter in Mexico Trip Index
ESD Pointe Orlando, Palm Pavilion Clearwater, RPR August 2012
Costa Rica July 2015 Pura Vida! trip report
South Africa 2017 trip report
ali-s is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 08, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Awwwww, i don't want it to end!
Old 14 Oct 08, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post

great trippie you "cruising queen! " lol glad you had a fab time hope yor nan did too! you should do trippies as a profession if i ever go again ill get you to do mine xxxx