Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 8 Jul 11, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Love sea world.Will be going to disney on monday. Will let you all know what i think of the new show soon.But i must admitt i do love the way the trainers interact with them.they are very lucky wish that was my job spending time with such beautiful creatures
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 11, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post

I can't wait to see this when we go next year. Believe was awesome and I am so glad I have the DVD with Dawn on, I always shed a tear when I watch.
Old 21 Aug 11, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
missy E
Imagineer

missy E's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Got back today & was really disappointed with the new show. Having seen Believe 2 years ago with the trainers in the water this show lacks the wow factor even though it does have a few good moments.

Even more disappointing was Shamu Rocks. Basically the same show in the dark with loud rock music. Orcas often just swam around the pool & main focus was on the lights & water jets.

I hope the trainers will get into the water again with their Orcas. I feel that's what Dawn would have wanted.
Old 23 Aug 11, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mango66
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by missy E View Post
Got back today & was really disappointed with the new show. Having seen Believe 2 years ago with the trainers in the water this show lacks the wow factor even though it does have a few good moments.

Even more disappointing was Shamu Rocks. Basically the same show in the dark with loud rock music. Orcas often just swam around the pool & main focus was on the lights & water jets.

I hope the trainers will get into the water again with their Orcas. I feel that's what Dawn would have wanted.
I have to agree with you missy E, not a patch on the believe show i saw in 2009, dont seem quite the same with the trainers running around the pool rather than being in their with them, but for the safety of the trainers i can understand why they are doing this, hopefully one day they will enter the pool again.
mango66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 11, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post

The Shamu show is normally the highlight of my trip. I just love what he does and the trainers are amazing however I was disappointed when I saw the 'Believe' show without the trainers in the water it just wasn't the same. We had discussed not going next year but after watching the clip its back on the list of things to do
Old 22 Jan 12, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
garry&ann
Imagineer

one ocean

I would have to agree. Disappointed with the show.Not a patch on believe.

See more with our 360 view.

https://www.vrm360pro.com/tour/AAABHh'

Tuscan Hills is ten miles from Disney
www.closesttothemagic.com
Garry & Ann
garry&ann is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 12, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm a big Seaworld fan and was looking forward to seeing One Ocean last month... have to say I was very disappointed with it,so much so we only saw it once whereas we'd normally have went a few times to see it.
Old 23 Jan 12, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Friday'sChild
Imagineer

Friday'sChild's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by garry&ann View Post
I would have to agree. Disappointed with the show.Not a patch on believe.
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
I'm a big Seaworld fan and was looking forward to seeing One Ocean last month... have to say I was very disappointed with it,so much so we only saw it once whereas we'd normally have went a few times to see it.

we were looking forward to this, hoping it was an improvement, but apparently it seems not

Fran x x

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic7748_13.gif
Friday'sChild is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 12, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Its certainly not an improvement - i enjoyed the show but wouldn't rush back in hurry whilst believe was a must do.

Its sad when its got to the point that my other halves fave show is the sea lion show! (granted he is a sucker for cheesy comedy... but he keeps going on about it and we've been back over a week! )

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 12, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Don't let me put you off Fran,you might enjoy it... for me it just didn't have the WOW factor... I know it's not as exciting now anyway without the trainers in the water,but One Ocean seemed almost boring,yet I still loved Shamu's Christmas Miracles at night.