Notices

Old 22 Dec 15, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Looking forward to this as love seeing your shopping bargains! I spent so much in Target at the dollar spot for office stationary after your tips!
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 15, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Oh the excitement, just what I need to get over the Florida blues, been back 6 days now and just can't shake them. But I'm confident you're report will help. DH is keen to try a cruise and he's conceded that if it takes Mickey to get me on a cruise then it'll have to be a Disney cruise to start with, so your report may well help his case. So, as always, I'll be on board with you both. Have a very Merry Christmas Debs and Jez, and I'm looking forward to joining you both.

PS We stayed one night in the Doubletree by Hilton in Biscayne Bay in 2013, it was a lovely hotel, we had gorgeous views over the bay. There was a lovely wee diner nearby where we had breakfast, S&S Diner. I'm sure you'll love it too.
Hey Jackie - did you do a trippie report? Ah it's great to know you stayed in the doubletree, it does look nice in the photos - and even nicer that it was free with points lol! And thanks for the diner recommendation! Have a lovely Christmas and pleased you will be following along xxx

Originally Posted by pretty71 View Post
Look forward to following along again Debs with my morning cuppa 😀
Perfect - more the merrier onboard the magic! Xx

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
This sounds like such a fun trip! I went to Miami in November and loved it. Looking forward to reading along have a great Christmas!
Can't wait - not long now and even better to have you following along xx

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
Really looking forward to reading along
It's going to be wonderful to celebrate NYE on board!
I'm so excited about NYE onboard the ship! And eating lots of naughty things for a week! Happy Christmas xxx

Originally Posted by lolalolo86 View Post
Looking forward to this as love seeing your shopping bargains! I spent so much in Target at the dollar spot for office stationary after your tips!
Hahahaha I love dollar spot - I've been seeing the new line posted on IG these last few days so very excited to try and get my hands on that! Xxx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 15, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

No Debs I didn't do a trip report, after reading so many brilliant trip and photo reports I felt I couldn't live up to the expertise. I do feel a bit guilty about it though as I do really enjoy reading everyone else's. Maybe for our next time I will prepare better and try to do a live report. We didn't do much shopping either, one day at one outlet! I did, however, manage to get my hands on a rather lovely MK bag which I am completely in love with, although I haven't used it yet, I'm saving it for Christmas Day, and I got my mum a MK purse which I'm hoping she'll love too.

Have a brilliant time, not long now.

Edited at 10:21 AM.
Jake71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 15, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald88
Imagineer

Brilliant I didn't realise their was a trip report been following you on Instagram tho, hope you're both having a fab time and can't wait to see those shopping purchases.
macdonald88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 15, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

Hi Debi,

I hope you are having fun.
I've just made a cuppa and I'm ready to catch up with you.
Hope you had a happy Christmas x

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 15, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Looking forward to reading this trippie
Old 1 Jan 16, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Trip looks very good to me

Joan
Old 3 Jan 16, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

I'm a tad late to the party after a hectic Christmas, hope you had a great time & using my Sunday evening wisely catching up!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 16, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by macdonald88 View Post
Brilliant I didn't realise their was a trip report been following you on Instagram tho, hope you're both having a fab time and can't wait to see those shopping purchases.
It was wonderful - now back to reality! Happy New Year! xx

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
Hi Debi,

I hope you are having fun.
I've just made a cuppa and I'm ready to catch up with you.
Hope you had a happy Christmas x
Christmas and New Year were magical with Disney - highly recommended HNY! xx

Originally Posted by Floridag1rl View Post
Looking forward to reading this trippie
Hope you enjoyed it xx

Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
I'm a tad late to the party after a hectic Christmas, hope you had a great time & using my Sunday evening wisely catching up!
Can't believe how Christmas passed so quickly - very grey without the decorations! Need a new countdown! xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 17, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Just starting to read this to get in the mood for our Med cruise on the Magic this year (I can say that now!)
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List