Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Jun 16, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Andyjb02
I want to go now!

Question Discovery Cove Cabana locations

We have booked a cabana at Discovery Cove as part of the Elite package for October this year. We're going with another family so have split the cost between us, so not quite as costly as if on our own! I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good location for a cabana, so we can put a request into DC. We'd ideally like one quite private, without people wandering around in front of us lots, but any thoughts from people who have had one before would be greatly appreciated.
Andyjb02 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 16, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
pixiep
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
I booked one (same as you with the Elite package) and our cabana was next to the dolphin swim pool.. it was still private as you have your own gated entrance at one end and a beautiful scenery at the other end...

This is going into the cabana (I didn't get a photo of the gate & name tag )

This is my son showing the snorkel & mask in front of the dolphin pool

This is my daughter pinching a flower, again in front of the dolphin pool

As you can see from all the trees and greenery its very private

Hope this helps xx

*2023 Eagle pointe *2019 Bella Vida* 2018 Emerald Isle FL * 2016 Indian Point FL * 2014 Dibb Villa Lindfields * 2012 Bentley Oaks FL * 2011 Calabay Park @Tower lakes FL * 2008 Crescent Lakes FL * 1992 DLP *

Edited at 05:28 PM.
pixiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 16, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Andyjb02
I want to go now!

Thanks for the info and pictures. It does seem the ones around the dolphin pool may be a bit more private than elsewhere.
Andyjb02 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 16, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mummyroo1
Apprentice Imagineer

we had one near the beach area of serenity bay. It was one cabana all on it's own is a slightly wooded area so unless you got very close you couldn't even tell it was there. It was really big and almost fully shaded all day. It felt very private. You did enter through the gate from the beach but people couldn't see in without literally walking up to the gate and peering in!
mummyroo1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 16, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

we had the one by the dophin pool & opposite the grand reef very private from the front but totally open at the back though that did mean we got to watch all the dolphin swims. There were small small bushes ect but it didn't really feel that private

this was the view from the back

Edited at 07:38 PM.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 16, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread