Notices

Old 25 Sep 16, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

The No Shopping Shopping Holiday July 2016 - New Home And A New Plan Update

Hi everyone I'm back embarrassed at the delay to finish up the report and give a quick update!
I'm now living in Bedford New Hampshire about an hour from Boston!
This was me moving just a few of my clothes over lol!

It's been a dream really and I still think I'm on holiday most days when I wake up to this beautiful sky!

It's starting to turn to Fall now but still glorious sunshine most days which seems to make everything better!
This was me yesterday after a lovely pedicure... got to keep my toes pretty for a lot longer over here!

You will be pleased to hear that Target is only a 5 minute drive away meaning plenty of this...

The holiday seems like such a long time ago now but it was amazing and so lovely to share with Beth and Zander who by all accounts had an amazing time! Miami was a beast of a journey but given we got the flights on points and business class upgrade on the way out it was definitely worth it!

So what's next... well given we are now just a short 3 hour plane ride away I've gone and booked another trip! Today I booked 7 nights at Saratoga Resort and Spa with free Disney dining! As much as we love OKW we felt it was time to try something new! We are flying on 19th February so better start some planning! Of course I wanted to book some restaurants today and MyDisney is down for maintenance - typical!

This was the sign last night as I was burning a bath and body works candle (only 10 mins from 'home' to my local store! )
I'll be back then for another live report which will include lots of yummy food and I'm sure some shopping along the way!
Thanks again for everyone that followed along on our last trip, sorry I was so rubbish at completing it! If you want to keep up with my shopping and new adventures I'm on Instagram 'Debi1976' until next time... happy planning!
PS - if anyone has any onsite dining recommendations please share! Xxx

debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by debidee - 25 Sep 16 10:32 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Glad your having a fab time!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 16, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Good luck in your new home.wish I lived 5 minutes from a super target 😢😢.looking forward to your next report.happy shopping x
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 08:39 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You sound as if you have settled in nicely to your new home great been so near Target and BBW

Happy planning with your next trip.

Joan
Old 26 Sep 16, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Good luck in your new home, it looks lovely
Old 26 Sep 16, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Lovely to hear from you Debs. It sounds like you've settled in to your new life very well. A 3 hour flight, oh how I wish! I'm looking forward to your next report already, February isn't that far away. Best wishes to you both in your new home.
Old 26 Sep 16, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
lovedisney89
Imagineer

Glad you have settled in so well. Looking forward to your next report

Las Vegas & California - 2014
Orlando - 2000/2001/2002/2003/2004/2005/2006/2007/2010/2013/2014/2017
lovedisney89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Hi debs 😘
So lovely to hear from you and it sounds you are settling in nicely... Don't blame you one bit for booking to go back ... And am jealous of how short a flight you will have to get there compared to most of us lol.
Enjoy this new chapter in your life and I really wish you both well
Lots a love
Sam xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 16, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Wow what a beautiful view. So lucky to wake up to that every morning! Will look forward to your trip report...will brighten an otherwise dull UK winter 😁 x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List