Notices

Old 11 Oct 16, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

What a sad end to such a magical trip. How kind of your family to keep it from you so you could enjoy your amazing trip. There's nothing you could have done and it would have ruined your happiness which you now have to look back on and cheer you up during this sad time. It must have been hard for them. How kind too of Virgin. It's great to hear of a company going out of their way to be compassionate like that. Thankyou for sharing your trip with us.
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 16, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Nicole,
I enjoyed following your trip report such a sad ending for you all. Well done to Virgin for making thinks that bit bearable for your family at such a sad time.

Pamela
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 16, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
kaydee
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm so sorry for your loss...your father in law was clearly much loved by you. Thank you Nicole for sharing your lovely holiday and congratulations to your daughter and her new fiancée x
Old 12 Oct 16, 02:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

So sorry for your loss.so unexpected at the end of such a lovely trip.thank you for still taking the time to write your report.he looked like such a lovely man.love and hugs to you all xx
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 16, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
So very sorry to read the sad news at the end of your wonderful holiday we also have said if anything happens while people are away we wouldn't say anything till they were home. Well done Virgin for all the help they gave your family.

Thank you very much for writing your trippie I have really enjoyed reading along with it

I will look forward to the next one

Joan
Old 12 Oct 16, 11:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Seeley
Excited about Disney

I have read all your trip reports and really enjoyed them
I am so sorry to hear of your sad news on arriving home and my thoughts are with you and your family.
Old 12 Oct 16, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoeysmum
slightly serious Dibber

Chloeoeysmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Nicole, I am so sorry about your dad, he had such a lovely smile xx
Originally Posted by JenD1 View Post
What an emotional and truly sad ending. I've loved reading your trippie every morning with my cuppa. To say the last couple of paragraphs were unexpected is putting it mildly. I'm so sorry Nicole for all of you. Your father in law was clearly a very loved man and I'm sure he knew it. Sending you thoughts and hugs. X
Thank you ladies, he did and he was x
Old 12 Oct 16, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoeysmum
slightly serious Dibber

Chloeoeysmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by Floridasun View Post
What a sad end to such a magical trip. How kind of your family to keep it from you so you could enjoy your amazing trip. There's nothing you could have done and it would have ruined your happiness which you now have to look back on and cheer you up during this sad time. It must have been hard for them. How kind too of Virgin. It's great to hear of a company going out of their way to be compassionate like that. Thankyou for sharing your trip with us.
We have recently had a conversation about how we feel about the holiday when we look back now, and yes we do think back and smile. Virgin were amazing, we have recently sent off emails expressing our thanks to all those involved.

Originally Posted by pam40 View Post
Hi Nicole,
I enjoyed following your trip report such a sad ending for you all. Well done to Virgin for making thinks that bit bearable for your family at such a sad time.

Pamela
Thank you Pamela, I really did enjoy writing it despite knowing the ending x

Originally Posted by kaydee View Post
I'm so sorry for your loss...your father in law was clearly much loved by you. Thank you Nicole for sharing your lovely holiday and congratulations to your daughter and her new fiancée x
Thanks Kaydee, I shall pass that on x
Old 12 Oct 16, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Chloeoeysmum
slightly serious Dibber

Chloeoeysmum's Reviews
Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
So sorry for your loss.so unexpected at the end of such a lovely trip.thank you for still taking the time to write your report.he looked like such a lovely man.love and hugs to you all xx
I loved writing the report, it was a nice distraction, I'm sad that it's finished now. Thank you x

Originally Posted by mick View Post
So very sorry to read the sad news at the end of your wonderful holiday we also have said if anything happens while people are away we wouldn't say anything till they were home. Well done Virgin for all the help they gave your family.

Thank you very much for writing your trippie I have really enjoyed reading along with it

I will look forward to the next one

Joan
Thanks Joan, the next one won't be until 2019 unless I can persuade 'him' to go earlier. Thanks for reading along x

Originally Posted by Seeley View Post
I have read all your trip reports and really enjoyed them
I am so sorry to hear of your sad news on arriving home and my thoughts are with you and your family.
Thank you, and I'm glad you enjoyed them
Old 12 Oct 16, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

I have really enjoyed your trip report, so sorry to hear the sad news when you returned.