Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Jan 17, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Great price Disney Ultimate and Universal 3 Park Explorer 14 day tickets

Hi all

Just to let you know, I've just booked my Disney 14 day for 7 Ultimate and Universal 3 Park Explorer ticket with Thomson - £976.16 for 2 adults. They were originally £1145.08 for the pair of us but the price has come down. It has the extras of the free Memory Maker, FastPass+, £10 Planet Hollywood voucher, In the City CARD, Dine 4 Less card 👍😊.

Edited at 07:27 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Originally Posted by salmon70 View Post
Hi all

Just to let you know, I've just booked my Disney 14 day for 7 Ultimate and Universal 3 Park Explorer ticket with Thomson - £976.16 for 2 adults. They were originally £1145.08 for the pair of us but the price has come down. It has the extras of the free Memory Maker, FastPass+, £10 Planet Hollywood voucher, In the City CARD, Dine 4 Less card 👍😊.
Hi that seems like a great price I saw them for 500 something the other day. Thanks for the info
Old 9 Jan 17, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by alisonjones View Post
Hi that seems like a great price I saw them for 500 something the other day. Thanks for the info
Hi Alison

You're welcome. That's the cheapest I've found them so have put my deposit down 😊.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Can you buy these through Thomson if you don't have a holiday booked with them?
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi and thanks for the heads up, i've just been over to the thomson excursion website and found that they are selling the 14 day ultimate disney/universal park hopper for £459 per person. This seems like a really good deal and I called them to double check I could make use of this since we are staying in a private villa, which they said we could.

The price seems the same as the one you posted but it does want the whole lot upfront £ 1378.86 for three adult tickets and you mentioned paying a deposit so I wondered if I was looking at the right deal.

I have a universal hotel booked for a night to make use of the fast pass+ and early entry. (not sure of that makes any kind of difference.)

Can we post links here sorry? wasn't sure or i'd have posted the one I found.

Thanks in advance
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneyhol2017 View Post
Hi and thanks for the heads up, i've just been over to the thomson excursion website and found that they are selling the 14 day ultimate disney/universal park hopper for £459 per person. This seems like a really good deal and I called them to double check I could make use of this since we are staying in a private villa, which they said we could.

The price seems the same as the one you posted but it does want the whole lot upfront £ 1378.86 for three adult tickets and you mentioned paying a deposit so I wondered if I was looking at the right deal.

I have a universal hotel booked for a night to make use of the fast pass+ and early entry. (not sure of that makes any kind of difference.)

Can we post links here sorry? wasn't sure or i'd have posted the one I found.

Thanks in advance

Are you going before April? as that price is not valid from May onwards. That will also be the reason you can't pay a deposit as Thomson always want full payment 12 weeks before departure.
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
Are you going before April? as that price is not valid from May onwards. That will also be the reason you can't pay a deposit as Thomson always want full payment 12 weeks before departure.
Oh brilliant, we are going April 4th - 20th!. Thanks so much that answers both questions, only questions I have left now is... Does anyone know how the ticket exchange will work with them. they say I need to print off a ticket and take it with me but I'd prefer to use my smart phone! and I assume they'll enable me to book fast passes to disney 30 days prior as normal?

Thankyou
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 17, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

I think they send out etickets that you exchange when you get to Disney. They should be able to give you your reference numbers so you can book your fast pass times. We stayed at the Royal Pacific for a few nights in August last year, just to get the free Universal fast passes and they were worth they weight in gold. You will especially need them as you are going at Easter which is the busiest time of the year. We Walked straight into everything including the new Kong ride using the front of que pass.
Old 9 Jan 17, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi all yes no reason why you can't buy from Thomson and £459 is even better! 😊.

I was given my e-ticket today in store. The store assistant called up to find out what happens as it says I can book my FastPass+ 30 days before travel but as I'm staying onsite, I am allowed to do it 60 days before. Thomson have to contact Disney 75 days before my travel date to get my codes so I can then link this to My Disney Experience. It usually takes Disney 24 hours to come back to Thomson so hopefully I should have my reference number/code 60 days prior to departure.
Old 9 Jan 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Just had a look on the Thomson website and the £459 price is up until April 2017.