Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 14 Jan 17, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Welly
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Are these tickets 14 days in total or 14 days Disney and 14 days universal so 28 days total?

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Welly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Welly View Post
Are these tickets 14 days in total or 14 days Disney and 14 days universal so 28 days total?
They're a combination of two tickets, the Disney 14 day Ultimate and the Universal 2 or 3 Park Explorer, each valid for 14 days from first use, so you can stagger them if you need to. If you're going after 1st June 2017 get the 3 Park Explorer.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Welly
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
They're a combination of two tickets, the Disney 14 day Ultimate and the Universal 2 or 3 Park Explorer, each valid for 14 days from first use, so you can stagger them if you need to. If you're going after 1st June 2017 get the 3 Park Explorer.
Thanks. We are going for just over 3 weeks so this ticket would be perfect then 👍😀

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Welly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 17, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Welly View Post
Thanks. We are going for just over 3 weeks so this ticket would be perfect then 👍😀
You're welcome
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 17, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I have been looking for tickets recently and came across thomson and they seem to be excellent value. I was hoping to book park tickets through them but upon reading stuff on the website it states you have to take documentation provided to you to thomson desk at Sanford airport who then provide you with either more docs to switch at parks or your tickets ( website not 100% clear as to which). We are flying in from MCO, does this mean I won't be able to purchase these tickets as I don't fancy flying in to one airport then having to make it to the other one to get my tickets?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 17, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by NalaLomuLady View Post
I have been looking for tickets recently and came across thomson and they seem to be excellent value. I was hoping to book park tickets through them but upon reading stuff on the website it states you have to take documentation provided to you to thomson desk at Sanford airport who then provide you with either more docs to switch at parks or your tickets ( website not 100% clear as to which). We are flying in from MCO, does this mean I won't be able to purchase these tickets as I don't fancy flying in to one airport then having to make it to the other one to get my tickets?
Can I ask where you read this? I saw a note about picking up at the parks or TTC at MK, within the ticket information, I didn't see anything about the airport... We are flying into Tampa, so certainly don't fancy going to Sanford airport for a morning out!
Old 17 Jan 17, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by ramsays View Post
Can I ask where you read this? I saw a note about picking up at the parks or TTC at MK, within the ticket information, I didn't see anything about the airport... We are flying into Tampa, so certainly don't fancy going to Sanford airport for a morning out!
I am sure i seen it on thomson website yesterday as I was about to proceed with ordering them and came across it and then thought I would ask for advice before purchasing somewhere else. I am currently trying to remember and find it again at the moment. Get back to you asap.
Old 17 Jan 17, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I am sure i seen it on thomson website yesterday as I was about to proceed with ordering them and came across it and then thought I would ask for advice before purchasing somewhere else. I am currently trying to remember and find it again at the moment. Get back to you asap.
I think I may have come across an old faq page. I typed into Google, how do I get my disney tickets from thomson. One of the first couple of things that popped up was from thomson website which had the info about sanford but now looking into it further the date stamp at the bottom is 2015 so I think it is old details. When I go straight to thomson website I can't find that exact page and in the faq's it now states when booking tickets without a package with Thomson you can either pick a generic pick up point or choose a thomson hotel to pick them up from.

Sorry for any worry I may have caused you, on the upside I think I have answered my own question! ☺
Old 17 Jan 17, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post

I think I may have come across an old faq page. I typed into Google, how do I get my disney tickets from thomson. One of the first couple of things that popped up was from thomson website which had the info about sanford but now looking into it further the date stamp at the bottom is 2015 so I think it is old details. When I go straight to thomson website I can't find that exact page and in the faq's it now states when booking tickets without a package with Thomson you can either pick a generic pick up point or choose a thomson hotel to pick them up from.

Sorry for any worry I may have caused you, on the upside I think I have answered my own question! ☺
That's no problem but I haven't even seen that page... The one I saw said you had vouchers which you exchange at the parks for the actual tickets... I assumed the vouchers were electronic if you booked online... I think I will check out further with the local branch
Thanks for info.