Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 31 Oct 21, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dazed View Post
Great 🙄🤦🏻 Luckily mine won’t care what park they visit each day so I’ll just have to book what I can get/what’s left. I thought it was just MK on Xmas day and NYE that was fully booked. Tbh we don’t get to the parks until about 1pm so if it means waiting until 2pm and going where we want to, we’ll just do that I guess.
If you want to keep testing to see what the future will be like it might be good to watch the Thanksgiving week. Some days only AK is left at this point, but this is closer to the date of course. What I mean is you can watch how quickly they sell out and what it looks like if you have to leave making the reservations until really late.

We didn't want to buy our tickets till later either, but seeing them start to run out spooked us. So we bought refundable tickets from ATD (another tenner on the cost for them to be refundable).

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 21, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

It’s very exciting it’s getting close now.

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 21, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Is this the December 2021 group? Couldn’t find anything in search
Old 9 Nov 21, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Yes 🙌🏻

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 21, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jack&LucysMumy View Post
Yes 🙌🏻
Might be joining soon
Looking at a last minute week in December
Old 10 Nov 21, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Buzz Light
Earning More Ears

Yes definitely!

We going 4th Dec to 18th Dec.

See you all there!
Buzz Light is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 21, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

New countdown!

Just booked! first trip just me and dh, going for a week
Old 13 Nov 21, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
New countdown!

Just booked! first trip just me and dh, going for a week
Yay exciting

Louise
Old 20 Nov 21, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
linnite
Imagineer

Originally Posted by linnite View Post
If you want to keep testing to see what the future will be like it might be good to watch the Thanksgiving week. Some days only AK is left at this point, but this is closer to the date of course. What I mean is you can watch how quickly they sell out and what it looks like if you have to leave making the reservations until really late.

We didn't want to buy our tickets till later either, but seeing them start to run out spooked us. So we bought refundable tickets from ATD (another tenner on the cost for them to be refundable).
Just thought I would add that the whole of Thanksgiving week is now sold out. Seems certain it will happen at Christmas too - 2 days already are.

Nov '01 - I-Drive ... May '09 - DL Paris ... Aug '11 - Pop ... Aug '13 - SSR ... Aug '15 - A/S Music + HRH ... Aug '17 - RPR,CBR,AKL ... Feb '18 - Cabana Bay ... Feb '19 - Aventura + A/S Sports ... Dec '21 Dolphin and HRH... Aug '23 Surfside and A/S Music... Feb '24 Surfside
linnite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List