VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Another Birthday Trip, Oct 2019 - Day 6, Magic Kingdom, Pirate's League and Shopping

The previous day is HERE.

Tuesday 8 October 2019

I woke up with the alarm this morning, at 5.15am. We all got up and did the usual of hair, suncream, dressed and some cereal. Madison and Kaley had both had an invitation left for them, for Pirate's League in Magic Kingdom

We were in the car and on our way to the Poly at 6.15am. It only took us 10 minutes to get there, ad we were parked at 6.27pm.

Dark picture of the Poly lobby

We went straight up to the monorail station, went through bag check and had just missed a monorail.

We didn't have to wait long and were soon on monorail gold and on our way to MK at 6.40am. A few minutes later, we were there and through the tapstyles

We were walking onto Main Street just before 7am, it was the same as the girls' birthday, still dark out and looked more like night time.

Phil took a few photos as we walked in

Main Street

More Halloween decorations

We stopped for some PP pics

Looking back down Main Street

We made our way towards Tomorrowland

Our first ride of the day was to be the Tomorrowland Speedway

I went with Kaley and Phil and Madison rode together. This was fun but those cars really are difficult to steer.

After this we went to the Mad Hatters Tea Cups, where Phil, Madison and Kaley went on. They like spinning uncontrollably and I don’t, so I stayed off and took photos and filmed them

Madison and Kaley wanted to see Cinderella so we went to Princess Fairytale Hall next. I think the wait time for Cinderella and Elena of Avalor was 5 minutes, which meant a walk on.

First up was Cinderella

Signing their autograph books

Posing

Finishing with hugs

Elena was next up straight away, there had been no one else in here with us

These were both really fun. I do wish it was one of the regular princesses rather than Elena in here though. We stopped for a quick photo in the shop on the way out

Another view of the castle

There was no one at the sword in the stone so the girls had a go at trying to pull it out

No luck today (or any time we have tried actually ). It was still very quiet, even if the earlier Main Street pictures had looked busy

There was no line for the Carousel so we went on that next

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 11:53 AM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List