Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Another Birthday Trip, Oct 2019 - Day 13, The Wedding Day

The previous day is HERE.

I'll get the disclaimers out of the way now:

1. This is a family wedding so I am rather biased!
2. There are SOO many photos!
3. The photos are pretty much all Phil's unless he is in the picture WINK, though some of them are Dan's. I don't actually have many of Randy's photos, but I will give him credit for the ones I do have.
4. This is long so I have broken it into a few posts in case you can't read it all in one go.

Tuesday 15 October 2019

The Wedding Day was finally here. This was the original reason for our trip, and why we were all here again.

The morning of the Wedding and getting ready was different this time around. Under the original plans before we changed dates, we were all staying in different resorts, except Mum and Dad and Dan, Dave and Cole who were at the Poly, so getting ready on the morning was never going to be the same as last time, where we were all at OKW and had rooms next to each other.

We had considered having Michelle, Sydney and Kori come to the house to us to get ready but that would have been 16 of us there and it would have been difficult to keep Michelle hidden without taking over one of the bedrooms and en suite.

They decided that Mum and Dad would use their DVC points to rent a studio at SSR for the night before. Mum and Dad stayed there overnight, then Dad came back to the house in the morning. Michelle, Sydney and Kori went over to SSR first thing and got ready and left from there.

Anyway, I was woken by the alarm at 7.30pm. I got up and put some washing on (as you do on a Wedding day! ) and had a shower, before waking up Phil and the girls.

Everyone else was also up. Dave and Ryan went to IHOP to pick up breakfast again, and while they were out, my Dad came back.

Madison took a picture of us at the dining table whilst we were eating

Then took a selfie of the kids at the kitchen table

When we had IHOP before, I hadn't noted what we had, just the price. The price today was the same so I imagine today's order was the same as Saturday's. Phil had the Sampler Breakfast

And the girls and I shared two short stack pancakes

This was all really good. Our food cost $24.26 again.

The washing had finished so I sorted out what could go in the dryer and put on another load. The kids were all watching the TV

I haven't made a note of the times for most of the morning so I'm not sure what time it was when Bethany and I started doing Piper and Madison's hair

Adding the finishing touches

Madison's finished hair

Phil was doing his usual arty photos too

I had practised both Madison and Kaley's hair at home a few times so it didn't take too long to do.

Cole wanted the water bottles

While I was doing Madison's hair, Bethany was doing Piper's

Piper's finished hair

Bethany had also practised Piper's hair beforehand and it didn't take her long either.

I had gotten started on Kaley's hair as soon as I had finished Madison's

Finishing touches

And Kaley's finished hair

And her arty photo

Posing for photos while she was waiting

I loved the three girls' hair. They hadn't been difficult for us to do but they looked so pretty and it kept their hair out of the way and off their necks on what was a very, very hot day.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23

Edited at 04:26 PM.
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List